Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling List(USD, WU only)

This is a discussion on Selling List(USD, WU only) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; kk , i gonne stop this transfer , you scammer....
Page: 2

kk , i gonne stop this transfer , you scammer.

Thats it , i closed the transfer.

You said you wasnt in home and you came now , i dont believe you becuse my friend add you and when you been offline he still could pm you , when i tried my msn stuck , only when i pm'd you , its mean ignore.

Neriel

Thats it , i closed the transfer.

You said you wasnt in home and you came now , i dont believe you becuse my friend add you and when you been offline he still could pm you , when i tried my msn stuck , only when i pm'd you , its mean ignore.[/b]
    I have no idea what happened. I said you yesterday i will be here about 3 p.m. (CET) because i have school.

Btw WE+1 sold Wp+0 added.

Validating

Listen up u Omqblala noob, that we+0 and rom+0 belongs to me, neriel is selling it for me, if u think she is a scammer dont buy anything from her ... And stop flameing this topic or ill pm ratnik on my msn to mute you, thnx!

OMG why such noobs visiting this forum ...

P.S.: Its not Priestess u dumb gay but :riestes::

P.S.: Its not Priestess u dumb gay but :riestes::[/b]

Like i give a shit rofl , and 1 time scammer > allways scammer

10 posts known player , yea sure i BS here.

Thats why i also gave status of the transfer , stfu please.

Like i said if you want , give items then you'll have the money , if no np latter ill buy from Vanessita , atleast i sure she trustable , i gave her money and then she gave the GBs , so if you dont like it dont do it with me , i sold my mage for 250$ , i gave first info of the account and i got the code , everything was fine , cya good luck selling .
    P.S why he selling it for you? you scammed somebody and now nobody trust you? lamer noob.
    Now i going ED and i not going to post here , i gave the proofs you cant blame me for shit .
    And Ratnik gonne mute me becuse i called you scammer? why should i not call you scammer ? i have proofs , which proofs you have?
    I can talk with you how ever i want , i flame'd you? not , if i want to call you scammer ill do it , and i do it becuse you are scammer.
    Many people gave me items / accounts first and then me , do you see anything bad about me? i dont , so dont blame me for your shit , " school school w/e " if you blocked me in msn i cant take risk and leave this transfer open you moron.

Validating

Like i give a shit rofl , and 1 time scammer > allways scammer

10 posts known player , yea sure i BS here.

Thats why i also gave status of the transfer , stfu please.

Like i said if you want , give items then you'll have the money , if no np latter ill buy from Vanessita , atleast i sure she trustable , i gave her money and then she gave the GBs , so if you dont like it dont do it with me , i sold my mage for 250$ , i gave first info of the account and i got the code , everything was fine , cya good luck selling .
    P.S why he selling it for you? you scammed somebody and now nobody trust you? lamer noob.[/b]
    And u really think i will sell anything to such a noob? lol
    Go and buy from Vanessita i dont care, stop flameing this topic noob and get out of here fuker.

And accoding to shit that ur saying u really have no idea what scammer is ... Israel - Turkey, all the same shit.Bye.

And u really think i will sell anything to such a noob? lol
    Go and buy from Vanessita i dont care, stop flameing this topic noob and get out of here fuker.

And accoding to shit that ur saying u really have no idea what scammer is ... Israel - Turkey, all the same shit.Bye.[/b]
    your mother - fother all the same faggots.

" and you.....such a noob ? " atleast this " noob " not scammer like you.

And yea you jelous in Vanessita? she been better priest then you , she trustable and you not , go jelous please :P

Validating

your mother - fother all the same faggots.

" and you.....such a noob ? " atleast this " noob " not scammer like you.

And yea you jelous in Vanessita? she been better priest then you , she trustable and you not , go jelous please :P[/b]

L O L ...

Just leave this topic kid will ya? thnx.

L O L ...

Just leave this topic kid will ya? thnx.[/b]
    NO , i want every1 know you scammer , he had status that he could have the money , then he blocked me and tried to scam me and instead he say he was at school , how you want explain that when i goes to cancel it , they saw in the computer he aleardy trying to take the money? and its take more then 30 minuts till i got the money back , so dont BS here becuse you friend of Ratnik , go blow him , you scammer thats all.
    When somebody have proof , you nervous? you have no proof against me , i show'd every1 i sent the money , he tried to pick it up , too bad i was so fasy ah?

Validating

NO , i want every1 know you scammer , he had status that he could have the money , then he blocked me and tried to scam me and instead he say he was at school , how you want explain that when i goes to cancel it , they saw in the computer he aleardy trying to take the money? and its take more then 30 minuts till i got the money back , so dont BS here becuse you friend of Ratnik , go blow him , you scammer thats all.
    When somebody have proof , you nervous? you have no proof against me , i show'd every1 i sent the money , he tried to pick it up , too bad i was so fasy ah?[/b]
    1. its not he but she
    2. she cant pick up the WU money untill u send her your info + control number
    3. you are noob and i dont like you => fuk yourself
    4. i would like to see the proof, ou yeah i really do

1. its not he but she
    2. she cant pick up the WU money untill u send her your info + control number
    3. you are noob and i dont like you => fuk yourself
    4. i would like to see the proof, ou yeah i really do[/b]
    1) i dont care she / he
    2) yes she can pickup , its just easy for the post office to find the transfer number , when i goes to take the money for my mage , i didnt said something , only i said " i came to take the money " ( then i said my personal info and my ID ) and i got that , so dont try to lie.
    3) who care if you like me or not , i not gay like you
    4) go and see in page 1

You have everything , hopefully you'll stfu and dont try to scard me with mute cuz i dont give a shit , its will show admins support scammers, i had proof instead of you , you havent shit , so stfu pls.
    Now i go ED ill answer you latter.

Validating

1) i dont care she / he
    2) yes she can pickup , its just easy for the post office to find the transfer number , when i goes to take the money for my mage , i didnt said something , only i said " i came to take the money " ( then i said my personal info and my ID ) and i got that , so dont try to lie.
    3) who care if you like me or not , i not gay like you
    4) go and see in page 1[/b]

This is the proof???

LOL this is proof that u send the money, not that she picked them up or tryed to do that.
    U need to know control number + senders info to pick them up ...

This is the proof???

LOL this is proof that u send the money, not that she picked them up or tryed to do that.
    U need to know control number + senders info to pick them up ...[/b]
    No you dont , read what i said , also i had WU proof transection which you can see everything , but i throw it cuz he scammer
    Anyway you scammer and hopefully you not going to trade with any1 anymore , ill go with vanessita , cya scammer.

Validating

well priestess OmgThisIsMe claimed taht neriel blocked him in msn, is this true?

well priestess OmgThisIsMe claimed taht neriel blocked him in msn, is this true?[/b]
    He said no , but i know when people block me or not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12