Selling lvl 60 Arch mage account

This is a discussion on Selling lvl 60 Arch mage account within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; There is also a lvl 40 something Warrior and a low lvl rogue on this account. I'm quitting KO all ...
Page: 1

Samson

Default Selling lvl 60 Arch mage account

There is also a lvl 40 something Warrior and a low lvl rogue on this account. I'm quitting KO all together and I don't want to be tempted to return. The mage is lvl 60 and in a respected clan. Selling with all equipment and items, I don't remember everthing on the account but I know the mage has all +9mp jewels with crystal +7/12 MP for lvling and a cheap set of HP jewels for pvp with all crimson +7/12HP except the helmet and gloves, 25DD helmet and 20 spear def gloves there. Only have a viper +8 but it does a pretty decent job. The warrior is in fp +7/12 str and a glave +3 or something like that. I know there are a lot of random items in inn and some PUS items as well. I'm going back to my FPS gaming days and putting KO as a far off memory.

I don't want a whole lot for this account as I know it's not the best in the world but I also don't want the account to go to waste, plus I need money for my new video card fund . This character was leveled legitly and is well respected by those who know me. I'm going to be playing America's Army and BF2 again so I geuss I would trade if someone had something that would help me there. Leave offers in this thread or PM me on forums.

Samson

bump