Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

selling lvl 72 warrior +7 quest shield

This is a discussion on selling lvl 72 warrior +7 quest shield within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; lol, yes my rogue does suck right now, it's called having no daggers cuz turks want 90gb for a md8...
Page: 2

Banned

lol, yes my rogue does suck right now, it's called having no daggers cuz turks want 90gb for a md8

poma1877

hehe and because they dont like people makin fun of their nasty baba faces

hehe and because they dont like people makin fun of their nasty baba faces [/b]
    You forgot to say that turks stink and they never shower coz you must buy water with real money in there. rofl i told that to a turk last night he was fuking mad.

BobGreensley

Well Im assist of The Last and I don't know of any lvl 72 warriors with 100k np +7 quest shield. So don't bring The Last into this unless you want to tell your original name. Also you seem to be from the us so I would know you really well if you were in The Last I think sounds like scammer to me.

Banned

Well Im assist of The Last and I don't know of any lvl 72 warriors with 100k np +7 quest shield. So don't bring The Last into this unless you want to tell your original name. Also you seem to be from the us so I would know you really well if you were in The Last I think sounds like scammer to me.[/b]
    +1, if he's so worried about his BABASHOPPER/SELLER friend telling him what to do he's got some serious issues, first off for listening to someone that deals with pixelated items with $$$, and secondly sounds like he's got him under leash and collar. Once again, i state, have a 3rd party person sit in on this trade/sale if anyone does buy this character, just for your own safety.

And btw, if u know almost all of the English speakers on ares, how come u can't tell us the real name of the warrior? If you think you know everyone so well, wouldn't they know you to? Or are you one of those kids that masturbate to pk videos?

Banned

and flip ur rouge sux btw, so there u go i know who u are[/b]

just read this, if ur gonna say i suck, pls let me 1v1 you, i've beaten multiple warriors in 1v1s before, even with my shitty md7 and md3/75.

poma1877

up

poma1877

+1, if he's so worried about his BABASHOPPER/SELLER friend telling him what to do he's got some serious issues, first off for listening to someone that deals with pixelated items with $$$, and secondly sounds like he's got him under leash and collar. Once again, i state, have a 3rd party person sit in on this trade/sale if anyone does buy this character, just for your own safety.
    And btw, if u know almost all of the English speakers on ares, how come u can't tell us the real name of the warrior? If you think you know everyone so well, wouldn't they know you to? Or are you one of those kids that masturbate to pk videos?[/b]
    well xxflipxx (sold ncsed)/ ewwyourface/ h4lfm4nh4lf4m4zing (sold ncsed)/ and alota other chars cuz all u do is trade chars and barely play the game
    if my frend that owns the warrior is a babashopper then why did he never ever buy anything other then bronze from k2 and never buy anything from people, just SELLS stuff and so far made 2400$ usd. and i dont want to say the original name because he doesnt want me to, ur the one thats extremely over uptight and waste all ur time playing this fuckin game that nobody should even give a shit about because k2 sux cock. u think u fuckin own ko4life and tell people to "be careful" when u dont even know who i am u faggot. think about it long and hard of how many hours u waste playing this game and how much usd u spend ncsing all these chars (haha). if u really want my respect in this game u should just play it for fun and not have it be your life, go to some bars in florida and have a great fuckin time rather then staring at a few pixels on a screen holding down a button to talk on vent and trying to make the perfect combo to kill all the orcs. well i thikn ur a little syco and u need to realize that this is just a game and that u shouldnt be so fuckin worried about scammers and even if somebody does scam u then they can fuckoff and their the ones that nobody likes and wasted alot of their time trying to scam u. well peace out im done wasting my time with this post ^^ peace

poma1877

btw.. bump :P

Banned

wow, i'm proud u took the take to think before u talked, shows how big and bad u actually are. now let's think about this, you say, all i do is trade and sell accts and that i don't play the game much, then u turn around and say, that all i do is play this game? ur not makin sense to me.

And guess what, i have only actually spent money on 2 ncs'. the other few that i may have come up with, were either bought from merchant a long time ago when prices were dirt cheap, or i had some1 buy it for me. And i don't waste my time playing this game, i play when i have nothing else to do, such as replying to ur post trying to flame me, it just doesn't work.

And yes i do trade accts a lot. Here's the thing tho, i started with a 66 crappy geared priest with low np. now i have a 70+ rogue with real good gear and high np's. Just like ppl buy and resell stuff in moradon, i have traded and retraded accts to work to what i want.

I also know i don't own ko4life, i'm glad i don't cuz it's a lot of responsibility trying to keep assholes like urself inline. And i do know it's just a game, but when u pay $25 a month on gold premmy and u open the game tomorrow and find ur stuff gone it sorta pisses you off, i myself know first hand. I just don't want other people to get scammed or hacked, it's just simple common courtesy. Now dawg21, either you can keep trying to flame me, or give up while ur way behind. it's ur choice, and i'm leaving it up to you

Peace.

poma1877

man i know ur legit and i know ur a cool dude cuz i heard alota succesful trades with u involved, but man why u assume automatically that somebodys a scammer because of low posts? people are aware that i have just recently joined ko4life just by looking at my profile, i have nothing to hide and i dont need long time legit players sayin that many people trust, saying not to buy from me. its just fucked up and nobody would even think about my warrior now.
    w,e
    -peace

Banned

no man, i'm not tryin to make it look like ur a scammer. it's just that ppl here want more information like what clans you've been in who you are and what your name is. i don't want u to think that ppl aren't lookin at the warrior, cuz i know a clannie that wants a 70+ warrior for his priest. and i'm sure he looked here. it's just with the outbreak of scammed accts people are more cautious and careful about who and what they are trading.

GL with ur acct and some1 offer him something

if somebody will give me an offer we will talk about people that both of us know and trust, i have been in badcompany clan and the last clan and have been in other elmo clans on my priests...i know most of the english people and some of the english speaking babas just stop beefing about scams and shit its so gay[/b]

I have been Bad Co member since it started... so I should know you... How bout you pm me who you are and I can tell everyone if ur good gun or not without telling them your name... because as you should kno BC helps out its clan members. And I could probably help you out.

Banned

He might be LordFabric or something ...

Banned

lordfabric...agaga

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast