Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling lvl 79 sin

This is a discussion on Selling lvl 79 sin within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i'm playin over 5 years too baba..[/b] +1 on that ow btw i never heard of that name and i ...
Page: 2

i'm playin over 5 years too baba..[/b]
    +1 on that

ow btw i never heard of that name and i never seen another lvl 79+ sin other then execration

Gonna have to agreed with McTasty there...

Execration is the only lvl 79 rouge that I have seen..
    And I've never seen UtahMadness in Cz, never.

Mp3Steelo

Gonna have to agreed with McTasty there...

Execration is the only lvl 79 rouge that I have seen..
    And I've never seen UtahMadness in Cz, never.[/b]
    nor in xp ^^

79 lvl and 100 NP propably is impossible...101% koxp or etc ^^

johhnyutah

79 lvl and 100 NP propably is impossible...101% koxp or etc ^^[/b]
    hmmm, well "if" it is a koxp account it wouldn't be any different then like 70% of the other accounts 75+ on pathos. 7times xp and 7times np fooked this game to sheet... furthermore just because u have not seen me does not mean that I exist, all my np came from adream. my account has been active since majority was allied with vendetta back at the start of pathos. I was a full adream char, with ratbower and a few others.
    as for the account after we chat and u decide to buy it you will get "ss's" to prove its not fake before u have to send the money.

I'm not out to rip anyone off, just wanna quit ko now, too much cheatin and dumb sheet goin on now-a-days.

thanks for the bump and don't flame me unless u start another topic please. thanks again for the replies

firenewbie11

hmmm, well "if" it is a koxp account it wouldn't be any different then like 70% of the other accounts 75+ on pathos. 7times xp and 7times np fooked this game to sheet... furthermore just because u have not seen me does not mean that I exist, all my np came from adream. my account has been active since majority was allied with vendetta back at the start of pathos. I was a full adream char, with ratbower and a few others.
    as for the account after we chat and u decide to buy it you will get "ss's" to prove its not fake before u have to send the money.

I'm not out to rip anyone off, just wanna quit ko now, too much cheatin and dumb sheet goin on now-a-days.

thanks for the bump and don't flame me unless u start another topic please. thanks again for the replies[/b]
    You didn't deny that u koxper so that means it a koxper account. If you wanted to sell the account then you should at least post an SS here to prove that ur guy exist. Oh yea... this is for everyone else. If their is someone out there that has seen this guy pk or exp or even around, please post a SS or just say you have because lvl 79 and like unknown to people seem suspicous to me.

Mp3Steelo

dude what do you care if it's suspicious or not, are you buying the account ? no then stfu ^^ if you are intrested in his account, offer him and you will see a screenie that's it.

And to johhny, You claim to be active since majority was allied with vendetta, I was in MaJoRiTy and I was there till the end (brad was our CL) how come I don't know who you are ?

bl00dy

You didn't deny that u koxper so that means it a koxper account. If you wanted to sell the account then you should at least post an SS here to prove that ur guy exist. Oh yea... this is for everyone else. If their is someone out there that has seen this guy pk or exp or even around, please post a SS or just say you have because lvl 79 and like unknown to people seem suspicous to me.[/b]
    +1.

MacedonianSlayer

dude show some ss of ur charakter and people will stap flame y <_<

holmzi

there is a vl 79 in pathos... i only know of 1... and i already said the name in my 1st post.... i know because saw lvl in clan list ok jaja....

firenewbie11

there is a vl 79 in pathos... i only know of 1... and i already said the name in my 1st post.... i know because saw lvl in clan list ok jaja....[/b]
    Yea. I know who your talking about but this aint the same guy.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

lol no way that from 59 to 79 u never came to CZ and by the way ur uber skilled if u&#39;ve made 400k np in ARDREAM rofl and even if u did then people should know ur name

imo its fake :<

halifax

Johnny I think we know eachother, pm me a SS of the character +stats + skills standing next to some other known pathos players so i know the character is yours. I&#39;m thinking about buying it..... 8-D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12