Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SELLING ROGUE LVL 74 1M NPS PRIEST LVL 76 700K NPS

This is a discussion on SELLING ROGUE LVL 74 1M NPS PRIEST LVL 76 700K NPS within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; <---------------Just4me BTW IM STILL SELLING THE ACC THE BEST OFFER FOR THE PRIEST NAKED IS 100 USD I THINK I ...
Page: 2

<---------------Just4me

BTW IM STILL SELLING THE ACC THE BEST OFFER FOR THE PRIEST NAKED IS 100 USD I THINK I LL KEEP LETAL THO IF ANYONE WANT TO SHARE LET ME KNOW ONLY TRUSTABLE PPL I DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH STUPID KIDS ANYMORE

but since like you can sell something that you do not have because FLUPPY does not have secret and LETAL question it he continues banneado and I you do not go to adar the information:S better search a good work forget the ko already q you do not serve for this and do not defraud so them

pdta: oe si kieres ven a peru para darte uan bolsa de papas y la cargas y te doy tus 2.50 para tu comida ala q dics?

:lol:

Rogue name LeTalPoiZon lvl 74 1m nps
    items
    shell pauldron +8
    all chitin set +8
    rol+1 rol+0
    dual re +1
    IN
    Skeleton belt
    dual cleaver +9
    dagger of letalpoizon +7
    ss +0
    1500 kn

all anti/ chitins +8 except dagger
    Priest name Fluppy lvl 76 700k nps

the char is naked since the stupid kid that played the acc gave the password to fuking zealist and took all my items
    and i didnt know that until now damn fukers
    <-------------- Just4me

oe serrano de mierda q mierda xuxa y no avisaste nada de ahi pagas con tarjetas sin fondo de verdad ke eres una cagada >

BTW IM STILL SELLING THE ACC THE BEST OFFER FOR THE PRIEST NAKED IS 100 USD I THINK I LL KEEP LETAL THO IF ANYONE WANT TO SHARE LET ME KNOW ONLY TRUSTABLE PPL I DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH STUPID KIDS ANYMORE[/b]
    Si hablan español en un foro ingles , al menos traten de hablar español.
    PD : hay muchas mas faltas de ortografía , pero no tengo ganas de buscarlas.

NathanAlgren

por q no agarran un arco y flecha y se van a cazar algo para comer indios

bump

por q no agarran un arco y flecha y se van a cazar algo para comer indios
    bump [/b]

HAHAHA ESO LE CAE BIEN A ZEALIST

<---------------Just4me
    BTW IM STILL SELLING THE ACC THE BEST OFFER FOR THE PRIEST NAKED IS 100 USD I THINK I LL KEEP LETAL THO IF ANYONE WANT TO SHARE LET ME KNOW ONLY TRUSTABLE PPL I DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH STUPID KIDS ANYMORE

but since like you can sell something that you do not have because FLUPPY does not have secret and LETAL question it he continues banneado and I you do not go to adar the information:S better search a good work forget the ko already q you do not serve for this and do not defraud so them
    pdta: oe si kieres ven a peru para darte uan bolsa de papas y la cargas y te doy tus 2.50 para tu comida ala q dics?

:lol:[/b]

FLUPPY does not have secret and LETAL question it he continues BANNEADO and I you do not go to ADAR the information

HAHAHAHA POR LO VISTO NO TE SIRVIERON LAS CLASES DE INGLES
    PS I GOT ALL THE INFO OF BOTH ACCOUNTS

tribal45

i can&#39;t understand a fucking shit - all spanish

NathanAlgren

<---------------Just4me

:lol:[/b]

quit ko and go to the school

<-----------------Just4me

ala que feo q tengas q estafar y mentir para sacar plata... aunque si le PAGAS LO QUE LE DEVES A OMAR tal ves te de la pregunta secreta y letal... crees de verdad recuperar tu cuenta? :S

add my msn adress [email protected] ty

xxcuajinaisxx

this cachi its patetic he didnt have letal because its banned for fraud payment. and talking about fluppy he still need to pay 20 dollars to Omar real fluppy. and another thing he dont have is the info of the acc.

so if u want to buy this both acc. i SAID NO! BECAUSE YOU GONNA GET SCAMMED!!!!!

bl00dy

how u sell an acc if its banned? and dont even have secret question?

mikels

Where u from??

hablas español??

how much ...???

Rogue name LeTalPoiZon lvl 74 1m nps
    items
    shell pauldron +8
    all chitin set +8
    rol+1 rol+0
    dual re +1
    IN
    Skeleton belt
    dual cleaver +9
    dagger of letalpoizon +7
    ss +0
    1500 kn

all anti/ chitins +8 except dagger

Priest name Fluppy lvl 76 700k nps

the char is naked since the stupid kid that played the acc gave the password to fuking zealist and took all my items
    and i didnt know that until now damn fukers[/b]

DeathGoblin

por tu culpa mojon de m... nos echaron la culpa de haber hackeado a fluppy, el misio eres tu mojon reputatumadre q paras tirandote items y hackaeando cuentas para venderlos y mantener a tu familia y despues te niegas hipocrita de mierda....

ATte todos AQP

J

Speak english or get warned.

bump

i fell realy bad for just cuz he is trustable guy but other letal... cant say nothing....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast