Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling Warrior Impact+1 ! fresh drop off chest

This is a discussion on Selling Warrior Impact+1 ! fresh drop off chest within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; 10M -.-"...
Page: 2

xourico

10M -.-"

seller

shit man.. we party every day here !!!
    and internet 19k/s.. its like the slowest internet on earth.. but all's good so far..
    how u doin in israel.. ?

vanlordacc

Originally posted by seller
    shit man.. we party every day here !!! *
    and internet 19k/s.. its like the slowest internet on earth.. but all's good so far..
    how u doin in israel.. ?
    hehe damn im so envy u :wub: israel getting bumbed like every day..we lost 15 man yesterday but besides that its all good^^ have fun bro! dont spand ur vaction time on the pc :wub:

seller

man.. so many pretty girls here i'm thinking of staying and marrie.. they have nothing to do but work/go to the club.. and since nothing to do.. u can get some booty free and u have so many choises.. so many sexy girls here shit..
    i'm stayin here xD......... j/k
    the girls here shit differend from israel.. no worries i'll be back to israel in 10 more days.. with 20 kids :lol:

vanlordacc

Originally posted by seller
    man.. so many pretty girls here i'm thinking of staying and marrie.. they have nothing to do but work/go to the club.. and since nothing to do.. u can get some booty free and u have so many choises.. so many sexy girls here shit..
    i'm stayin here xD......... j/k
    the girls here shit differend from israel.. no worries i'll be back to israel in 10 more days.. with 20 kids :lol:
    LOL oký baba waiting for ya :wub: :wub: :wub:

ahahhaha andrew and ori talking about girls lalalalala wakakaka ^^

vanlordacc

Originally posted by KrepiN
    ahahhaha andrew and ori talking about girls lalalalala wakakaka ^^
    u cant read? it say VanLord, Not Ori wtf r u talking about ? my rl name is Daniel btw.

Affenotto

45m

TeeL

Like how old is this thread now? Sucka's probably sold like .. a week ago :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12