Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling warrior and rogue items for $$$

This is a discussion on Selling warrior and rogue items for $$$ within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Iron Impact+8/80 (gift it to my friend) Tota+8/80 Graham+8/80 (bought) Giga 2h+7 light (made) 2x Ring of life (bought) 5x ...
Page: 1

IownedUnoobie

Iron Impact+8/80 (gift it to my friend)
    Tota+8/80 Graham+8/80 (bought)
    Giga 2h+7 light (made)
    2x Ring of life (bought)
    5x Warrior Earring+0 (4x dropped 1 bought)
    2x Elf belt (dropped)
    Smite hammer+7(made)
    dual ROC+1 PE+1 (items after wipe dupe)
    Iron Neckalce(bought from Victor1a) Iron belt (dropped)
    Set shell warriors+5/15(except pads+8) (2x parts made pauldron and gauntlet)
    And my acc warrior 76 33%

leave offer here or add my msn [email protected]
    only accept W.U okthxbb i got SS of item dropped or bought 3 months ago
    Just leave pm if u are going buy one of those item i will show SS

Banned

Hmmm, you have some stuff I might like to talk to u about, but who are you? How do I know your not some scammer? Give some info or noone is going to buy your stuff for USD.

RiseAgainst_

He is a valentineknight, the one who sold rewind's IN or IB idk but it got dupewiped several times.

I am not saying he is a duper but he gets his items from strange sources. Dont buy from him.

Banned

Hmm, I always thought he was a gg player. I don't want to get scammed or anything though. So Idk.

IownedUnoobie

up

hi bro
    pm me in game B)

Inactive Member

He is a valentineknight, the one who sold rewind's IN or IB idk but it got dupewiped several times.

I am not saying he is a duper but he gets his items from strange sources. Dont buy from him.[/b]
    STRANGE SOURCES a.k.a. BOSSES

some ppl that live in moradon think that all items are drops from anvil ....

RiseAgainst_

Yes strange sources, im talkin about rewind's IN or IB idk what that got dupewiped twice. So yes STRANGE SOURCES

IownedUnoobie

are u GM ??? u can create items huh...If u dont kill boss how can i get drop ?? why did this game create place moradon for what??
    that is place u can put items got dropped in merchant for sell or exchange items .. u even still dont know ? IF sever not dupe item then it is legit
    If u say that u never come moradon and buy item from there then i am wrong ...this game dont care moradon
    As i posted i got items that by bosses and bought from moradon

IownedUnoobie

Cool

I am not saying he is a duper but he gets his items from strange sources. Dont buy from him.[/b]

Yes strange sources, im talkin about rewind's IN or IB idk what that got dupewiped twice. So yes STRANGE SOURCES

... [/b]
    that is not Rewind .. it is fastforward(record) i refund IN other when server wipe dupe 2weeks then 10 days later he said he lost it ...wtf i am not stupid i can't belive that he lost it again
    like a ROC from M4ggi(freaky) or what i dont rememebr he sold it to jusebuff and ROC lost (oh it was legit item )
    :lol: :P

Reinhard hacker -.-
    My friend bought like 1 -2 month back Nota.
    All was fine. Then first Unsealed items scamm -.- like 3 time -.-
    and now he changed full password and he ignore -.-

Facking hacker i losed like 350$ -.- give facking char back u faggot hacker -.-!! LOLLLLLLLLLL

adN

STRANGE SOURCES a.k.a. BOSSES

some ppl that live in moradon think that all items are drops from anvil ....[/b]

LOL ^_^

J

that is not Rewind .. it is fastforward(record) i refund IN other when server wipe dupe 2weeks then 10 days later he said he lost it ...wtf i am not stupid i can't belive that he lost it again
    like a ROC from M4ggi(freaky) or what i dont rememebr he sold it to jusebuff and ROC lost (oh it was legit item )
    :lol: :P[/b]
    It's funny that it was duped wiped during the big dupe wave in manes eh? Kinda ironic? And you just had random IB and In's lieing around to give more out? And you scammed bizarro for a lot of money

so guys.i bought from him some items and with dube wippe i lost 1X IN and something else well i speak with him at msn and he saied to me that i must wait for little time and he gave me this items back cuz he understand that i told him the true is that this items lost really.Last at least time i took items from him he trust he give me the items and after 3 days i send him the money.......i hate hacker and i dont believe valentineknight is not one of them!! B)

Banned

so guys.i bought from him some items and with dube wippe i lost 1X IN and something else well i speak with him at msn and he saied to me that i must wait for little time and he gave me this items back cuz he understand that i told him the true is that this items lost really.Last at least time i took items from him he trust he give me the items and after 3 days i send him the money.......i hate hacker and i dont believe valentineknight is not one of them!! B)[/b]
    LOOOL justdoit you dont believe that e is not hacker?? It means u think he is hacker strange sentence..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast