Selling WP

This is a discussion on Selling WP within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; My frined is selling WP +0 if you want to buy it just offer me items or 21gb + item ...
Page: 1

My frined is selling WP +0 if you want to buy it just offer me items or 21gb + item and we will see whats going on.

Drop me pm's

Or try to pm in game to HealMePls / RedKnight

cya.

bulletride345

Alert:

This guy said that:

He can ban me because I'm non-prem.
    His uncle is gm and he has 4 lvls 80.
    He also said me that he is Ben Sahar (ROFLCOPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!)

And many other things so stupid... and he's also a duper/scammer.

Do not trade with this noob.

lol hes not a duper or a scammer.. maybe he said some stuff but that doesnt make him a fukin duper

ROFL? i said that crap? omfg ... you so pathtec kid....

phhhhhhhh duper lol yea i have dupe +7 shell personal dagger +6 and quest earrings lol pffffff duper hahaahah

you make my day

Lmao and yea Ben Sahar was practice with me in Hapoel Tel-Aviv if you dont know its in Israel , just show me proof i said i have uncle GM , noob faggot its maybe was the person who scammed me 2 years ago...fuk it you just noob :/ rofl duper , yea sure.

Now i just tried to dupe my premium and also my KC , oh and btw , i tried to dupe 2 shell +9 to give my frineds and its failed :/

You retard!

4 lvls 80? yea and my rogue will be 71? how the hell you came here and say this crap things? post SS if i said it , like i said some guy from Israel scammed this account ( OmgThisIsMe in ko4life and rogue in game ) and i got the account back you moron , dont blame me if you havent proof , omg you noob , many ppl know's me in Ares so fuk off , duper call to your mom -_-

flamthrow

Wait am I missing something? But you dont look like the real genkku to me so you cant have the acc for more than a year, sorry. In case you are the real genkku you should be able to hold a conversation with me, in french.

Lmao i allways said im not the real Genkku but i guess you cant read....

flamthrow

Then plz show me where the hell you are saying this in this topic? I assumed when you said: blabalbala I got scammed 2 years ago, that you ment this account (genkku). Now backoff the bigtalk coz I wasnt being mean, I just got curious. And please hush with the "you cant read"... it was just confusing, thats all.

Then plz show me where the hell you are saying this in this topic? I assumed when you said: blabalbala I got scammed 2 years ago, that you ment this account (genkku). Now backoff the bigtalk coz I wasnt being mean, I just got curious. And please hush with the "you cant read"... it was just confusing, thats all.[/b]
    Not in this one i said in another topic but before you blame me try to find topic that can answer about your question cuz i aleardy said it...

Anyway WP sold cya

bulletride345

You can't even speak english. YOu said to me that u were duper, and I have ss of you saying that your uncle is gm that you are Ben Sahar and all. I can upload them if you want. And I never scammed u, noob.

You can't even speak english. YOu said to me that u were duper, and I have ss of you saying that your uncle is gm that you are Ben Sahar and all. I can upload them if you want. And I never scammed u, noob.[/b]
    Yes i want ... you fuking noob also was more 2 ppl on Genkku before i played on it you moron i play on it only 1.5 month - 2 month so dont fuk with me dumbass was other frineds of real owner , they were 4 you dumb and yea i do played with Ben Sahar in Hapoel Tel-Aviv 4 years ago , he was the best in our legaue best player i've ever saw and played with , so shut the hell up noob i never said i Ben Sahar , could be other owner of Genkku from long time ago , now only have 2 players on it so stfu.

Want i talk Hebrew for you to proof you i from Israel? want i take SS of Hapoel Tel-Aviv beg and my football boots ( ill take with my phone isnt problem for me ).

If you really annoying about somebody said he Ben Sahar you probably love Ben , so go cheak in google who was our coach and you'll see it was Ali Hait ( i dont know if i wrote the last name right ) , you can cheak he ( Ben ) born in end of 89 years and his now should be in army if he would like too , i also have Ben Sahar in my msn ( even if you belive me or not , i not going to give you that and thats 200% , even if you dont belive me i dont #care ) , Do you know Guy Assouline ? no you dont , but he also from Israel and i played with him also , now he playing in Barcelona , you can cheak it also if you dont belive me , you peace of shit noob you think im duper? and i use shells +7 and personal dagger +6 with dual quest earrings you faggot , you the pathteic kid i've ever saw , and you can k1ss my ass if you like too , cuz i havent been duper / scammer / " Ben Sahar " rofl noob , too bad the guy who told you that , didnt lie'd and say he Ronaldinho .

Anyway ... fuk off noob if you think im duper so i have 1 word for you .... ROFLCOPTER

P.S NOBODOY from Genkku owners havent GM uncle , its maybe was Daniel , he noob and he allways lie'd and also scammed items from Genkku , me and Rital ( real owner ) took the password from him and we also changed it , now only 2 ppl on Genkku and must of the time its me Roi , and i dont remember myself saying something about GM and uncle in 1 line and also Ben Sahar even in USKO , wtf i need to say Ben Sahar? why should i lie with Ben Sahar? i can say i uncle of Lionel Messi you'll believe it also? noob kid 12 years old ... omg omg money is falling out of the sky holy shitttttttttttttttt .... you going to believe it too? cya noob , i even not going to answer you again ( even if you post SS . ill only answer if you want SS of my beg and boots roflmao you noob... )

I dont have time for you but anyway just to proof i not a lier.

I dont care if its Hebrew , its mean Hapoel Tel-Aviv , faggot , i also was in league with Ben Sahar , sure he was better then me and better then others , now i play with 90's years ( dunno if i said it right i dont really care ) next year its matures League , and i probably be in or maybe not , anyway , i want your SS also , even when i know its wasnt me , noob.

Edit : wow 1day+ left and still i didnt got your proof....like i said its wasnt me but i wanna see if you lier or not.

you guys r something else.....wow blowing shit up