Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling WP,DR,Garp+6

This is a discussion on Selling WP,DR,Garp+6 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; bumpp addet Garp+6 and Hanguk+6...
Page: 2

Birotx

bumpp

addet Garp+6 and Hanguk+6

Birotx

b

lol PriestsWarrior

didnt u have a another ko4life account?

and banned cuz u scammed some1?

priestwarrior and warriorpriest was a huge noob on girakon. i remember seeing them they dont even play girakon anymore. they defintily came back to abuse the medal bug with inactive chars. case closed.

pretty disgusting that you would even try to sell those items when everyone knows where they're from you should just be banned for being so greedy to try and get usd for medal bugged items. even if you're trying to get igc its lame posting it on forums.

priestwarrior and warriorpriest was a huge noob on girakon. i remember seeing them they dont even play girakon anymore. they defintily came back to abuse the medal bug with inactive chars. case closed.

pretty disgusting that you would even try to sell those items when everyone knows where they're from you should just be banned for being so greedy to try and get usd for medal bugged items. even if you're trying to get igc its lame posting it on forums.[/b]
    +1

Richie

I find it very strange you would choose to sell "legit" items at this time when their prices have never been so low and also the same kind of items that are being bugged.
    So to the part that everyone loves...
    1/ your a liar
    2/ your a cheater
    3/ you should be banned
    4/ your a lowlife noob

Happy Hunting

Birotx

/offtopic

lol PriestsWarrior

didnt u have a another ko4life account?

and banned cuz u scammed some1?[/b]
    No,I am not PriestsWarrior. He's a friend of mine and he started playing Girakon again,I'm selling this for him.
    PriestsWarrior has been banned for flaming,not scamming.Stop making up rumours.

pretty disgusting that you would even try to sell those items when everyone knows where they're from you should just be banned for being so greedy to try and get usd for medal bugged items. even if you're trying to get igc its lame posting it on forums.[/b]
    WarriorsPriest is a priest that was made by a cousin of him,was in the months early of Girakon.
    I see you are Sacred Soul...Asslicker of rich boy who has too much pocket money..
    the rich boy, topcat, was banned for koxping and you still are in his clan. I thought you are so pro??
    I bet he equipped you and gave you money,and you liked it and gave him as reward your... think yourself.

/Ontopic

I find it very strange you would choose to sell "legit" items at this time when their prices have never been so low and also the same kind of items that are being bugged.
    So to the part that everyone loves...
    1/ your a liar
    2/ your a cheater
    3/ you should be banned
    4/ your a lowlife noob

Happy Hunting [/b]
    1) Very big opinion..Be careful, kid.
    2) How am I a cheater?
    3) So should you.
    4) I'm a lowlife noob for calling someone over the internet lowlife noob.. Thanks. Mister "I don't have to post on forums related to a Game because I have a life"

Birotx

bump..bump bump it up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12