Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shesaidshewas18 or Fluppy?

This is a discussion on Shesaidshewas18 or Fluppy? within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; its true i have SS, i was the archer <_< we macro on hobgoblins, good fun...
Page: 2

its true i have SS, i was the archer <_<

we macro on hobgoblins, good fun

Niro

Originally posted by prozac
    fluppy will win coz Merlin macroed to 70

pd. ops i heard this guy merlin macroed, but donno if its true because i didnt saw doing this *<_<
    I heard merlin was black too, CAN IT BE TRUE?!

Pato0

I love SheSaid but i think fluppy will win ^_^

only 1 way to findout?

Pato0

Originally posted by CurLy
    only 1 way to findout?
    GIRL FIGHT :P

Originally posted by prozac
    fluppy will win coz Merlin macroed to 70

pd. ops i heard this guy merlin macroed, but donno if its true because i didnt saw doing this *<_<
    stiupid rumors, there was 3 ppl lvling on merlin (and if any1 was afk he was leeching not macroing xD )

simple

merlin the fatty has his personal slave he didnt leech macro ^_^
    and btw neither shesaid nor fluppy .... deathy ownz both of them :wub: :wub:

Pato0

Originally posted by simple
    merlin the fatty has his personal slave he didnt leech macro ^_^
    and btw neither shesaid nor fluppy .... deathy ownz both of them * :wub: *:wub:
    gogo deathy :wub: :wub:

awe

Who is shesaid what class ? btw deathy sux he just dont know how to combo well and i did 1x1 with fluppy at ares many times he was the best in 1x1 i win sometimes but i also teach him my combo so he will win for sure dont ask who is me fluppy knows :wub:

simple

Originally posted by awe
    Who is shesaid what class ? btw deathy sux he just dont know how to combo well and i did 1x1 with fluppy at ares many times he was the best in 1x1 i win sometimes but i also teach him my combo so he will win for sure dont ask who is me fluppy knows :wub:
    deathy own ur fatty ass i guess u just 1v1'ed one of the many friends of us if u wanna a real fight pm him here ^^

awe

Dude u just dont know what u talking about if i had a bp lvl 62 with set uniques i could kill deathy easly but 1x1 with bp only with one bp coz bp pwn on 1x1 just saw what i did on ares killed all lvl 70 gays with a 62 bp 1x1 and some without debuff just think the top players u know in ares think... yes i killed 1x1 with 62 bp if fluppy borrow me his char i will pwn deathy without debuff and i will let deathy use any debuffs give me some time u will see and when finish i tell u who is me

deathscyth

Originally posted by awe
    Dude u just dont know what u talking about if i had a bp lvl 62 with set uniques i could kill deathy easly but 1x1 with bp only with one bp coz bp pwn on 1x1 just saw what i did on ares killed all lvl 70 gays with a 62 bp 1x1 and some without debuff just think the top players u know in ares think... yes i killed 1x1 with 62 bp if fluppy borrow me his char i will pwn deathy without debuff and i will let deathy use any debuffs give me some time u will see and when finish i tell u who is me
    challenge me, and u dont got a character to challenge me with, gg. Well, get ur lvl 62 bp and we will meet in arena ^_^

AnThRaX

talk is cheap
    me > all
    -
    m1r

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by AnThRaX
    talk is cheap *
    me > all
    -
    m1r
    but u went inactive gay :angry: