Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

so yeah this is how it went down when i bought the IN and IB u all read all about it

This is a discussion on so yeah this is how it went down when i bought the IN and IB u all read all about it within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Oh the drama. I'll write everything up and direct a movie of this!...
Page: 2

EMW

Oh the drama. I'll write everything up and direct a movie of this!

Bradshouse

I want rights to 50%...... of the movie man this is good shit

MeisterVinny

Oke so let's put things in perspective here.
    First of all in attempt to show how old you really all are you lower your standards to racist expressions. With this you also try to divert attention from the things that are really important. Mainly you buying items for your benefit, wich is far from legit nor is it fair for any of the other players that actually work for their items.

Now the reason why you would do this and then resort to flaming with racist expressions, would be because you feel superior to the other people here because what you say is true and nothing else is. Now this fits just exactly in the whole picture, while you were feeling superb to the others you figured you might as well and go about scam someone that obviously has some connections with a GM. This being the person that sold you the items, you decided to buy 2 sets of IB+IN and only pay for 1, then you also decided to scam the ii+9 and the sh+8 wich unlucky for you, belonged to her.

Now here is where your problem is, you are not superior to anyone, you are actually inferior and that got your ass burned. You tried to scam someone bigger then you, you had it backfired like you deserved for scamming, and you are now trying to redirect the attention from your scamming and item buying scemes.

All in all, Infusion and Tasty only know her, they don't sell items and they don't buy items from her. They just know her that is all they did knowing her. You on the other hand didn't know her but you decided to buy items wich is already lame on it' s own but then you also decided to start scamming her, wich in the end YOU paid the price for. Now there are 2 things you can do either learn your lesson from this and know your place in the world, or keep crying like a little kid and keep pointing fingers at people because they are better then you being it in game and most certainly in real-life. This I know from reading what you write.

Would you have not scammed, you would still have had your IN+IB without anyone knowing that you buy items and are nothing more but a 12yr old fingerpointing racist kid.

regards,

1st off think this kinda shows that maybe retards shouldn't be so quick to assume guilt just because some poser GG says some shit that he knew nothing about. I was in vent with Brad when Mctasty pm'd him about this chick and that she could get us any items we'd want for usd. Didnt say where she got it w/e just that she wasnt a duper. 1 minute later sharp pm's Brad saying man dont buy from her cause she'll prolly try to get you banned(but yea buddy keep someone that you know has GM ties and illegal items in your clan). you admit that you used her II+9 for your benefits lemme guess you didnt see it said +9 when you borrowed it for CSW. Mctasty was borrowing 1 or 2 +8(or higher) shards that were from her(he was just following your lead i guess cause so many ppl that dont know other ppl in this game would just lend out items to ppl like this without worries if they were legit right fuktard).

Brad just showed his proof that this hooker is an attention whore piece of commie crap and lil urkle homos like you that have never even seen bush let alone the real deal will do w/e to see a pic of a female. You knew nothing about any deals/trades/usd sales between the 3 of us but yet you think your some huge sh1t that you get to throw your internet tough girl mouth into our business(lmfao get a life twat boy). PPL do usd trades everday on this game and just because brad didnt buy more shit from her or w/e she starts claiming all this bullshit because no matter the items she had she was a joke. I've done usd trades with freakybeeky* pathoskid and a few others and im the furthest thing from a scammer buddy. i dont give a sh1t who you think you are here or edana/olympia pff wherever are from your a typical godly items medium skill player, but you tryin to play god cause you can't be the best.

Your ego is highlarious as im sure is your reflection(if the lights on). Let your lil lackies come post their defense of your known illegal dealings cause you give them some coins from CSW. there are some very cool ppl in your clan and i feel bad for them that they have to deal with a 2 faced lil homo like you kid. I was in vent that whole time on your vent and you never thought to talk to me there, but yea i was hiding from you pff. sorry kid im not your age i dont need a parent permission slip to go to pg-13 movies let alone yours to make deals in this game. You are the furthest thing from legit or a real person buddy so play your game or drown in sh1t for all i care, but learn facts before makin your poser accusations about someone from day 1 you said wasnt to be trusted.[/b]
    what about my tail of shaula B)

Bradshouse

i remember you sadly from Majority days flippy... noobs always i guess

Majority ? wtf is that?

firenewbie11

Now I know how HixImxbob got hacked...This explains everything...ttyl brad.

Bradshouse

Yep np.... I wanted to take a moment and let you all know Mctasty is a gg for real... He had no idea all this was gonna happen so dont think badly of him... I like him....
    I like sharp too, but you keep some fucked up company baba

Coolkiller

Brad,

Can I attempt a short synopsis of what happened, because I'm a little confussed and would like a clearer picture:

1) Sharp lends BlackWidow some items: II +8, SH +8, etc….

2) BlackWidow buys a nation transfer fast a shit and is never heard from again.

3) Sharp says wtf and posts about blackwidow stealing the items

4) Sharp or Tasty or whoever gets GM to hack your account to take IN and IB as compensation

Please fix whatever errors in the story I have since I am a little late to this party. I have some other questions:

Why would your account be hacked for something blackwidow did?

Wouldn’t it make more since to get the items back that were taken from sharp?

Is this more about the IN and IB that your clan member had not paid for?

Brad its me MILF, you know that I’m an honest guy. So I would like to figure out what is going on.

infusion

Cool, u know to few about this. it was not me it was powerofsexy who lost items. I only posted this at ko4life

@brad; Look at msn, I think ull recall what u said when u read that.

firenewbie11

This is a battle betweening rage and positive members...its fucken ridiculous on how much crap and money was lost.

bulldog33

ok first of all i think this is all bullcrap... i know 150% that blackwidow and brad are not scammers at all. blackwidow has helped me since the very beginning of me playing pathos. he also helped me out on other servers for the past 4 years of playing ko. he fully geared up my guy on pathos and has known my acct info since the beginning of pathos basically... both blackwidow and brad geared my little nooblette ass up and never needed anything in return... he got my masters along with a buttload of other stuff that had to = out to about 1k-2k usd easily and brad did alot of that too so i back them up 200% that they arent scammers

firenewbie11

i back thm up 1000%

kennyburger

hmm, lets see, brad is not a scammer because iv never used paypal transactions before and he bought my character so, i trust him 100% he won't scam someone since he is good on money, and as for blackwidow he has got all my account infos my sq answer and yeh, like bulldog said he has been helping me lvl + gear my characters on multiple servers.. so i lol @ u when u call any of them scammers.

infusion

Talked on msn with brad, imma rest my case.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast