Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Spam/Locked: delete sorry

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: delete sorry within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; You noob i can even rich lvl 60+ in week there , i have frineds from MYKO there and a ...
Page: 2

Genkku

You noob i can even rich lvl 60+ in week there , i have frineds from MYKO there and a lot of players that i know from Ares , also look have new topic of somebody buying lvl 60-62 naked , you think nobody dont have this chosse accounts? like i said you noob , 30 days to get 1 lvl in lvl 50 for you? leave it , i not gonne ask my frined for SS of glave +7 just cuz you think im lie , if i lied i would like to say i selling ROC / ROL ... dammit you pathtic.

P.S have new topic , how much woodstaff +8 for lycaon staff , rofl you think i lie for glave +7 when ppl selling this weapon uniqes? go hell dumbs.

axl3378

genkku u dun get it dun u?

ye my biggest lvl is 59 at manes :=)... (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what a nooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbb)... so grobs did lvl to 80 in 6 months... so what hes no lifer... but as i heard ( read as i heard..dun have personal opinion bout it... just what ppl r sain) hes noob at pk ( has no skills if u want it this way)... and ye on new server lvl 51 is almost impossible... COUZ OF LAG

u deleted ur 1st post couz of stupid comennts... zzz... ur posts r stupid... u made it only couz u wanted others to see how ur friend is gg and every1 else is noob.... im not sayin its hard to lvl to 51... its easy on any other server... but not on the new 1.... yesterday there were like 4 hours max without lag... in 4 hours to lvl 51... i dun think so

dun delete this topic pls... let all ppl see how dump some ppl r :=)

Banned

genkku u dun get it dun u?

ye my biggest lvl is 59 at manes :=)... (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what a nooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbb)... so grobs did lvl to 80 in 6 months... so what hes no lifer... but as i heard ( read as i heard..dun have personal opinion bout it... just what ppl r sain) hes noob at pk ( has no skills if u want it this way)... and ye on new server lvl 51 is almost impossible... COUZ OF LAG

u deleted ur 1st post couz of stupid comennts... zzz... ur posts r stupid... u made it only couz u wanted others to see how ur friend is gg and every1 else is noob.... im not sayin its hard to lvl to 51... its easy on any other server... but not on the new 1.... yesterday there were like 4 hours max without lag... in 4 hours to lvl 51... i dun think so

dun delete this topic pls... let all ppl see how dump some ppl r :=)[/b]

Your a fucking clown. If you think 51 is impossible in 1 day with 80% scrolls valk and prem, your a dumbass.

Genkku

Your a fucking clown. If you think 51 is impossible in 1 day with 80% scrolls valk and prem, your a dumbass.[/b]
    They so retards , first my frined had scrolls to xp , he register new account so he got them , second he GOLD prem ( not non-prem like you ) third , he have set volkyrie for HP and EXP , so stfu , and rofl i laugh GROBS sucks in PK ? phhhhhhh he play more then 4 years he have char lvl 72 i think in Ares , he great in pk , so dont say bullshit if you dont know...

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

This topic has been marked as spam and has been locked.

Your a fucking clown. If you think 51 is impossible in 1 day with 80% scrolls valk and prem, your a dumbass.[/b]
    1 day.

u retard.... i just wanted to see if u had it.... now go cry freak[/b]
    1 day.

rofl so your frineds noobs in lvling look at GROBS , like i said 80 in less then 6 months , when have players in Ares after 3 years still not 75 , so stfu noob , wanna beat in 24H i can hit lvl 51+ ? if i do it , what you losse?
    I want proof that you promesd that , i want GBs in Ares , you agree? pm me if you do .

I can take SS in Ares of glave +7 and then you will think its the new server noob , ill just stand in worms and take there if i so wanna lie , but you noob i even dont play there , some clannie said help me sell my glave so i posted it here faggots.

Which clan list Axl? i play Ares you noob , i just help to clannie sell this shit , but you probably get glave +7 after 2 years so its 2 hard for you. cya[/b]
    1 day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12