Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Stupid fuckin rollback

This is a discussion on Stupid fuckin rollback within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; u dont have much luck do you ?...
Page: 2

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

u dont have much luck do you ?

Bradshouse

not usually but at least i made the sherion today i guess, oh and TY willow for sellin me that much love to a new found friend

SonOfaGun

datmybank is u?

LMAO, never woulda thought :P

u get reclanned into TR or did EnchanteD pick you up?

Banned

Man what happened is some ppl were rolled back one day. don't ask me why... My Glass Belt that I got yesterday and all my GB i got yesterday is gone....

Problem is the person who give me the GB was not rolled back too! so i can't get the GB back!!! so yeah I got screwed too...

I know it was a roll back b/c i know 2 ppl that made new characters. After the DC when server come back up they were 8 lvls or so lower! Noobs so that's ok, but still gay. I just hope KO makes this good!

yah trent it is a rollback ^^ k2 wont restore ur items :'( thats sad to hear..

O WELL U PWN WITHOUT GLASS BELTS WITH UR GAY +8 STAFF NOOB xD <3

Bradshouse

in enchanted now bro and yeah i have not got any items back from k2 cause they are GAY............@!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bradshouse

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

Recently Knight Online suffered network issues that affected the Knight Online game. We are planning an experience and Noah bonus to be added across all servers from the morning of Friday January 25 until the morning of Monday January 28th. Please rest assured that we are always looking into ways to improve your experience in Knight Online.

We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Unfortunately, because of the network issues any progress a player made following these network issues was not appropriately stored. Again, we deeply apologize but currently we are unable restore any experience, items gained or items lost during this time. Do understand that while we do our best to provide proper compensation reimbursement is not always guaranteed. For more details regarding this we advise that you visit our website www.knightonlineworld.com.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We appreciate your continued support for Knight Online!

CSR Miah
    -Knight Online Customer Service
    www.knightonlineworld.com / www.k2network.net

We look forward to hearing from you regarding our service. Should you have any questions or simply feel the need to provide us feedback please do so by accessing the ticket submission page and selecting “Feedback” in the drop down menu

what a crock of SHIT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12