Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

sykoz - WipeOut - FaceIt(NewName)-scammed me n deathy....

This is a discussion on sykoz - WipeOut - FaceIt(NewName)-scammed me n deathy.... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; jp says: 8-| .- says: finally .- says: what is going on man?? jp says: dunno jp says: came back ...
Page: 3

SSeLLeR

jp says:
    8-|
    .- says:
    finally
    .- says:
    what is going on man??
    jp says:
    dunno
    jp says:
    came back to my house
    jp says:
    turned my pc on checked my emails
    .- says:
    why did you scam me ??
    jp says:
    found something weird on forums
    .- says:
    yea what do you think my reaction is when you change pw and everything??
    .- says:
    i love you,,as a brother dude
    .- says:
    i never thought this would happen
    jp says:
    i think we got a problem here
    jp says:
    when this shit hapenned?
    .- says:
    yesterday
    jp says:
    u got an hour ?
    .- säger:
    we started the trade like 9:30 on the evening
    .- says:
    you traded over your items to deathy
    .- says:
    now he is selling them
    jp says:
    what time is it right now for u
    jp says:
    i must calculate something
    .- says:
    17:20
    jp says:
    k
    jp says:
    i brb
    .- says:
    hurry
    .- says:
    i want to fix this up
    .- says:
    it wont take that long

he hasnt answerd me yet...

btw,talking with paypal right now

SSeLLeR

jp says:
    ill be posting on forum soon
    .- says:
    jus give me my stuff back
    .- says:
    if you dont,i ll get you irl
    .- says:
    and that isnt a joke
    jp says:
    stop bullshitng me with that
    .- says:
    oh yea you dont belive me??
    jp says:
    it was me on wipe dumb idiot i fucked u all up
    jp says:
    so gl finding me in so called " canada "
    jp says:
    idiot

deathscyth

Originally posted by SSeLLeR
    and btw,show all us ur skelly belt then..you fucking moron
    http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/1394/skelliegy3.jpg

syk0z

Default bye :(

k stop the bullshit about deathy . Hes in no way involved in that shit , i take 100% of the blame , I did got pissed by an idiot that got acces to my account , wasted my scroll , quitted the clan i liked to join another 1 without even asking me since i didnt even knew him . Then i lost my Warrior pendant and Glass belt ( yep i got them back the day after , that was 2 late already ) so i decided to take it back by myself . The reason why u saw deathy selling those item is coz i merchanted them myself on his char on my second pc , he wasnt even at his house at this moment , he was at school. So flame me as much as u want but fking leave deathy out of this story coz hes from far the best guy that hes on this shitty server . As i planned to do ... im quitting this bullshit , donutz i would give u back everything after all i did read and since i got some pity , but after all u scammed Play and ur trying to menace me with some bullshit on my email. I never tought it would come to some shit like this and im not even sure myself why i did that but... shit happens i guess . I feel sorry for all the people that thrusted me and belived i was a nice guy , no im a fking scammer . Even with all this i must say that i had fun playing with you guys and i still like every single "friend" i had , even if they are rare .

Was an honor to play with you guys . -Wipeout-

retired.

guess u think u know someone and they can be totally different

SSeLLeR

Talked with jp and he says that deathy has nothing to do with it so
    SORRY DEATHY!!! hope you can forgive me someday,,i was mad and upset,i hope u understand me becuz i lost 320$ and items worth 400$
    now all i hope is to get all my stuffs back or smth like that

SSeLLeR

i still havent got anything and he is ignoring me....
    he said i might play his acc with the chance he getting scammed,,wtf does he my by that??i freakin paid for it so why the fuck wouldnt he let me?????

lol never trade with lvl 70 + turks..

SSeLLeR

c1trus,,you dont know anything about this so stfu and stop thinking you are the king of the world <_<
    He is from canada no fucking turk,so read before you open ur mouth

so hes making a habit out of scamming people now man he only got 50 usd off me, he got 320 off you + items, im sorry you had to learn the hard way bro

MerliN1st

damn he was so nice guy and too bad shit happened to you

merlin gay you cant steal my girl :wub:

and sorry that this happened to you i feel bad but i guess ppl change when shit happens to them :unsure:

aero

superstylin

Default Re: bye :(

Originally posted by syk0z
    k stop the bullshit about deathy . Hes in no way involved in that shit , i take 100% of the blame , I did got pissed by an idiot that got acces to my account , wasted my scroll , quitted the clan i liked to join another 1 without even asking me *since i didnt even knew him . Then i lost my Warrior pendant and Glass belt ( yep i got them back the day after , that was 2 late already ) so i decided to take it back by myself . The reason why u saw deathy selling those item is coz i merchanted them myself on his char on my second pc , he wasnt even at his house at this moment , he was at school. So flame me as much as u want but fking leave deathy out of this story coz hes from far the best guy that hes on this shitty server . As i planned to do ... im quitting this bullshit , donutz i would give u back everything after all i did read and since i got some pity , but after all u scammed Play and ur trying to menace me with some bullshit on my email. I never tought it would come to some shit like this and im not even sure myself why i did that but... shit happens i guess . *I feel sorry for all the people that thrusted me and belived i was a nice guy , no im a fking scammer . Even with all this i must say that i had fun playing with you guys and i still like every single "friend" i had , even if they are rare .

Was an honor to play with you guys . -Wipeout-

retired.

i know no one know who i am ingame, and i dont want to tell it because all turks hate me, btw im orc and sykoz i play with u when u where rogue, i love u dont leave please or come orcside again i think a lots of clan want u in his clan i sware, also sSeller i know how u fell but i think u should first know wat shit happened and then start flaming OTHER PPL that didnt know they where there..

cya sykoz and dont delete any friend on manes please.

aero

wtf are you talking about??you think i will jus let it go??i fucking lost 320$,shell +7,gb,roc,wp,rap+7,,if you think i will jus let it go,then think agian buddy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast