Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Talos Loves Us ^.^ GLASS BELT!!

This is a discussion on Talos Loves Us ^.^ GLASS BELT!! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; 2 players playing that acc 1 pro 1 not pro :] the "not pro" was invading ur base kk xD...
Page: 2

seller

2 players playing that acc 1 pro 1 not pro :] the "not pro" was invading ur base kk xD

Unfaithful

First of all, Joshthepwner.. Wtf first you are asslicking me to get in my party's [diez] and you also camp attila with me and shit now.. O.o" wtf is your point aga?

Secondly..

You guys say he is healing the mages? Where? I only see it using "some kind of debuff" idiot kilots.

Flippy.. Where do you kosp your char? I am wondering.. Cause we all know you kosp right?

+8 shard aga pls

tıch me upgrade method plıs okeee???

TeeL

Originally posted by Unfaithful

Flippy.. Where do you kosp your char? I am wondering.. Cause we all know you kosp right?
    Trolls

Btw..it's KOXP, not KOSP, turks make the cracked version...yet get the name wrong...or am i wrong... :huh:

Originally posted by Suicune
    +8 shard aga pls

tıch me upgrade method plıs okeee???
    give me ur shard +8 and i wont complaint

Reinhard

talos fuck ıour mother

Originally posted by seller
    2 players playing that acc 1 pro 1 not pro :] the "not pro" was invading ur base kk xD
    Ok so all players of your clan are schyzophrens with many personalities , one of pro and other is bad, like you (the other player did macro) , like K0RAY ( the evil side of him is doing nova town)

blabla

me too i'm perfect .

When my char cheated in the past that wasnt me but other players because i share my account with 20 ppl and they are evil.

seller

must of the palyers now are sharing accounts for faster lvl/item farming etc..i dunno why ur supries at all..

must of the palyers now are sharing accounts for faster lvl/item farming etc..i dunno why ur supries at all..

We found it funny that everyone in ur clan is legit , but share his account with someone doing illegit things.

seller

so u saw 2 ppl cheating, why ur saying the whole clan is a cheating lol? and ur the last man i wanna hear complaining about other cheaters since u been cought macroing few times already Flippy.

so u saw 2 ppl cheating, why ur saying the whole clan is a cheating lol? and ur the last man i wanna hear complaining about other cheaters since u been cought macroing few times already Flippy.

And im the one that got you banned on cypher.

So after reading ranking (but cant post im banned) and here (can post here) ill resume :

_Rumors spread by zuahaha or whatever is name is are (for the most) true about cha0z, it seem he was someone in our clan (eliteteam , then __________) and he is right when he said cha0z macroed (with the char buu, not sure about his mage) and he left Zignon Childs because he finally got his lycaon staff or something like that

_Suicune is right when he said you duped with him, i was here , i saw you.I told tomer not to do it with you but nooo he had to dupe with you and we made less items ._.

_What i can say is that you guys cheat , there are proof all over this forum and ranking , whereas you keep complaining about me but actually there is nothing to complain about

seller

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-seller

So after reading ranking (but cant post im banned) and here (can post here) ill resume :

_Rumors spread by zuahaha or whatever is name is are (for the most) true about cha0z, it seem he was someone in our clan (eliteteam , then __________) and he is right when he said cha0z macroed (with the char buu, not sure about his mage) and he left Zignon Childs because he finally got his lycaon staff or something like that

_Suicune is right when he said you duped with him, i was here , i saw you.I told tomer not to do it with you but nooo he had to dupe with you and we made less items ._.
    _What i can say is that you guys cheat , there are proof all over this forum and ranking , whereas you keep complaining about me but actually there is nothing to complain about
    [/b]

nothin to complain about? well theres proofs u macroed and here u admit u duped..then what makes u better then me? :rollseyes:

when ppl are doing bad things and they admit it's always better than denying them...

and sharing account with other ppl to gain more xp/lvl is same as macroing to get more xp

both are against KO rules.

Originally posted by seller+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seller)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-seller

nothin to complain about? well theres proofs u macroed and here u admit u duped..then what makes u better then me? :rollseyes:[/b]

I would love to see those fraps of me macroing.

Oh btw , if u wanna say i duped , you MUST admit you duped with me.

Either my whole sentence is true, either nothing i said is true.

In others words , you can say
    1) im a duper but you too
    2) you're not a duper but me too

And will you deny the rest ( ur clan bug abusing , macroing , scamming ) ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12