Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

THUNDER=SCAMMER

This is a discussion on THUNDER=SCAMMER within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hi, im Thunder: NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP...
Page: 5

Hi, im Thunder:

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP

MarllBorO

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll hahahahahahahahaha

J

Originally posted by Vallo_O+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vallo_O)</div>
    Hi, im Thunder:

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP[/b]
    Lol, some odd wierd reason, that's probably true

<!--QuoteBegin-Curly

J is my king.
    :wub: gurly :wub:

imNotaZ

I dont know .. but .. accordingly to this whole topic .. a well minded person .. ( like me ;D ) can just read out .. that Every single of the Thunder users ... have no brain ..

U said U wanted to do the Talos urself, but you called the whole Clan in the ALLY chat ... for the talos ..
    Also you invited almost a full party not just ur friends.
    U´re always saying .. " ohohoho I found the boss" .. still this doesnt make its drop yours. Just think about your own words babe!

Cool was also whhen u said :
    "didnt hear about the rules and i tought that if we killing boss together (more then 3 clan members in party is clan drop) "

Now check the Screen u posted before u fuking cunt ... there were more than 3 clan members in the party.

----------------------------------------------------
    Well .. Just as Gondon the Condom said .. You acted out of greedyness .. not because u missunderstood the rules or anything.
    You´re 1 Retarded 12 year old Pice of shit nigga ... with a fake dragon tattoo on ur arm and not a single hair on ur penis .. and you think ure tha fukin coolest and biggest guy in manes ! BULLSHIT ! !

U got the glassbelt u scammed ... But every other guy in the RT family ... has the ability to play with nice ppl.
    U can touch ur glassbelt ... and play with turkey .. who will say .. GýFT PLS BýFFFFFFFF even tho ure a warrior. Was it worth that ?

-----------------------------------------------------

Oh and well u said .. huhu why the fuk do we call u a scammer .. Why do they say me ýs bad boy ...
    Are you fuking dumb in ur tarded head ? .. You scammed a clanitem ... An Item which belonged at least the ppl who were in the Party not only you U pice of shit ! anyway .. ;p

---------The Last Part----------------------

the most ridiculous part is .. you call Merlin a scammer .. cuz he didnt give u the 800m back which belonged to u ...
    Hmm .. did u give him something for the glassbelt he got with u ? No you didnt. U just took it away....
    So see ur 800m to Merlin as Major payment .. to all the ppl who were in the party. Not the cash is the payment here ... but the fact .. that u lost 800m accordingly to your Gb scam ..

PS: Vallo I love you

Originally posted by CurLy
    J is my king.
    :huh: :wacko:

one word curly, ROFL

Hostibus

Originally posted by Vallo_O
    Hi, im Thunder:

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Reinhard

OKE WHAT I AM ABOUT TOSAY IS TO FINISH THIS STUPID POINTLESS ARGUE:

REMINDER:

ARGUEING WITH RETARDS -_-

He is like one of those turks ingame that scam you and cant speak english well, they try to put the fault on other ppl and say that everyone has the fault and he is right when he knows he isnt. Its pointless to argue with these kinds of ppl.

Besides everyone is against thunder, who is right 1 million ppl or Thunder The Mighty Scammer? listen to my advice.
    -_-

- Rein.

Reinhard

Grolly

Originally posted by imNotaZ
    I dont know .. but .. accordingly to this whole topic .. a well minded person .. ( like me ;D ) can just read out .. that *Every single of the Thunder users ... have no brain ..

U said U wanted to do the Talos urself, but you called the whole Clan in the ALLY chat ... for the talos ..
    Also you invited almost a full party *not just ur friends.
    U´re always saying .. " ohohoho I found the boss" .. still this doesnt make its drop yours. Just think about your own words babe!

Cool was also whhen u said :
    "didnt hear about the rules and i tought that if we killing boss together (more then 3 clan members in party is clan drop) "

Now check the Screen u posted before u fuking cunt ... there were more than 3 clan members in the party.

----------------------------------------------------
    Well .. Just as Gondon the Condom said *.. You acted out of greedyness .. not because u missunderstood the rules or anything.
    You´re 1 Retarded 12 year old Pice of shit nigga ... with a fake dragon tattoo on ur arm * and not a single hair on ur penis *.. and you think ure tha fukin coolest and biggest guy in manes ! BULLSHIT ! !

U got the glassbelt u scammed ... But every other guy in the RT family ... has the ability to play with nice ppl.
    U can touch ur glassbelt ... and play with turkey .. who will say .. GýFT PLS *BýFFFFFFFF *even tho ure a warrior. *Was it worth that ?

-----------------------------------------------------

Oh and well u said .. *huhu why the fuk do we call u a scammer *.. Why do they say me ýs bad boy ... * *
    Are you fuking dumb in ur tarded head ? .. You scammed a clanitem ... An Item which belonged at least the ppl who were in the Party *not only you U pice of shit ! * anyway .. ;p

---------The Last Part----------------------

the most ridiculous part is .. you call Merlin a scammer .. cuz he didnt give u the 800m back which belonged to u ... *
    Hmm .. did u give him something for the glassbelt he got with u ? *No you didnt. U just took it away....
    So see ur 800m to Merlin as Major payment .. to all the ppl who were in the party. Not the cash is the payment here ... but the fact .. that u lost 800m accordingly to your Gb scam ..
    oh nota how i love you... :wub:

Reinhard

ROFL Gondom the Condom xD LOVE u notaaaaa 4 life :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SonOfGod

cry me a rive rand fhking get over it... jeeez peps its just a dam game... i got wiped and lost all my itemsand wtf did i do? run and say some fhker hacked me? or just sit back and say "wow its finally over for me, time to enjoy life" if you know yoru wrong than just fhking admit it i dont care who zzz

hmmm not sure if im suppose to be saying this or not but dont get mad at me <3 zee

Reinhard

Originally posted by Reinhard
    OKE WHAT I AM ABOUT TOSAY IS TO FINISH THIS STUPID POINTLESS ARGUE:

REMINDER:

ARGUEING WITH RETARDS *-_- *

He is like one of those turks ingame that scam you and cant speak english well, they try to put the fault on other ppl and say that everyone has the fault and he is right when he knows he isnt. Its pointless to argue with these kinds of ppl.

Besides everyone is against thunder, who is right 1 million ppl or Thunder The Mighty Scammer? listen to my advice. *
    -_- *

- Rein.
    +1

Aquatica

You can look on this whole story in two perspectives.....
    In the one hand ... yea he did a scam when he took the GB to him self when the clan leader was in the party... Even he found the boss and tank ... btw gb is a round 100$
    So... In the two hand... think that if he was giving the gb to leader he was loosing this cash...
    and what the hell u think is clan leader??!?!?!? its fucking person same like you... Which in a mounth..week.. will disband the clan and take the whole items ... or give them to his close friends ... so in this case tamir knew that he had not chance to get any items from his clan so he decided to take the gb after he found the boss and tank ....and leave the clan .... you know.. that if you was instead him... Which mean you in the clan just cuz you are speaking english and you have some friends there... and u dont have a chance to get any drop from this clan ... so what you will do the same ... I am sure that if you will get a drop like IN, IB you won't give the drop to clan leader...or just if he is your real friend ....
    so pls stop talk bullshit ... on friendships blabla cuz ... You will learn that friends have just in real life...

Moshe & Roni (mallboro): you are both finish the school ..
    And instead to hang out with friends every day ... and fuck girls ..( bitches will be also good )
    You are wasting on ko around 10-14 hours per day....
    I am begging to you guys ... please leave this game.... You think you are living in ko world....ko is just a game for fun .... If you have some free hours every day so u can play ... I think u got the point here ....

I know my english sux <_< ... sry about that... English is my second language....

Ron :wub:

(Gondi .....<3) try to remember who i am ..... B) HAHAHAHA

Reinhard

stfu if u r in a clan follow the rules, he didnt now he is an scammer.

And retard in our clan we give the drops to our clan leaders/assistants asap cause we are not greedy bastards, cause we know the rules and we are not some scammers pieces of shit so fuck off Ron. <_<

MillionVoices

Ron, your friend of yaccos from bera?

it dont matter the reason for scam.

He scammed item end of story.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast