Trade Leg Band

This is a discussion on Trade Leg Band within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I havnt been playing Ares for a while now, so i don't know how realistic trading a Leg Band for ...
Page: 1

StarBux

I havnt been playing Ares for a while now, so i don't know how realistic trading a Leg Band for a RoL and DS+7 is. so sorry if you think it is to much to ask and please dont flame, but rather tell me what i should expect to be able to get.

so Trading

Me: You:
    Legionnaire Band+0 RoL+0 and DS+7 (or offer, i 100% need a RoL, and need a good priest shield)

Ty for reading

DeHealer

I havnt been playing Ares for a while now, so i don't know how realistic trading a Leg Band for a RoL and DS+7 is. so sorry if you think it is to much to ask and please dont flame, but rather tell me what i should expect to be able to get.

so Trading

Me: You:
    Legionnaire Band+0 RoL+0 and DS+7 (or offer, i 100% need a RoL, and need a good priest shield)
    Ty for reading[/b]
    Gap between ROL and LB is not as much as 13-14gb's the DS+7 costs nowadays. Just a friendly advice
    gl

StarBux

Gap between ROL and LB is not as much as 13-14gb's the DS+7 costs nowadays. Just a friendly advice
    gl[/b]
    k thanks

in that case I am trading 1x Leg band for 1x RoL + GBs