Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Trade Rol+2 for Roc+2(coins or items)

This is a discussion on Trade Rol+2 for Roc+2(coins or items) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; naw dnt do it stone go shout moradon u can find someone offer better than that...
Page: 2

KnightMike

naw dnt do it stone go shout moradon u can find someone offer better than that

naw dnt do it stone go shout moradon u can find someone offer better than that[/b]
    Lol Good luck for find a guy who sell a Roc +2 ... ye true go check moradon every sec a guy shouting that.
    u are smart ...

KnightMike

Lol Good luck for find a guy who sell a Roc +2 ... ye true go check moradon every sec a guy shouting that.
    u are smart ...[/b]
    u dumb turk or w/e u are if u read, i said for him to go shout it, not to look for someone to shout, yee ur smart, nice comprehension skills fagget, being cheap with my home boy

ddd

u are smart ...[/b]
    hm..i have a roc +2....and coins...and im an int priest..i think i want the rol...yeah..i think i might offer...

St0neColdKill3r

hm..i have a roc +2....and coins...and im an int priest..i think i want the rol...yeah..i think i might offer...[/b]
    Since you play WOW im gonna have to charge you double. :P

bumpý

firenewbie11

hm..i have a roc +2....and coins...and im an int priest..i think i want the rol...yeah..i think i might offer...[/b]

Since you play WOW im gonna have to charge you double. :P[/b]
    I think double for WoW player is too low. Make it like 2.5x or something. Then it will be fair.

If you still looking for a RoC +2 ... i'm here , perhaps i will be able to add something in the trade , we just need to speak together ... don't see you inGame since long time.

Best Regards.

ddd

a.q kev, not double :'[ you gunna make me cry...

-.- bump

St0neColdKill3r

Also trading ROL+0 for ROC+coins

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12