trading lvl 78 waror

This is a discussion on trading lvl 78 waror within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; trading a lvl 78 warior on logos for a 70+ char pathos only assisan warior ore bp warior items: ful ...
Page: 1

jdu

Talking

trading a lvl 78 warior on logos for a 70+ char pathos only assisan warior ore bp

warior items:

ful set schels7+
    lupus pendant 1+
    10+ juwelry str
    raptor 2+Rebirth
    exept blade axe7+
    qoust shield 3+
    23days gold prem
    items sealid
    and yes i have al information of it

Banned

lol i have acess to that char do not trade with this guy!!

jdu

lol i have acess to that char do not trade with this guy!![/b]
    dont worry hacker!! gif me u msn so we cane talk becas my friend the (owner) gone change the pw

Banned

lol now ur pming me 3 times in a day and saying please dont hack us give me your msn , and here you say you gonna changed the password?
    why you aint changing it than?
    lol guys ill say it again do NOT trade trade with this guy.

tamachan

Why do u guys even bother posting here... What idiot would trade a lvl 78 Warrior for a 70 one...
    whats funny is that that warrior is logos.. like omfg?

Banned

cuz he canot change password , he didnt even accepted the activation key or w/e..
    anyway ban this fag

jdu

cuz he canot change password , he didnt even accepted the activation key or w/e..
    anyway ban this fag[/b]
    ban u mother men u gifing fucking everbothy my acount and sombothy change the email i wil dc u 24/24 i ask gm he gif me speciaal patch thed login go automatic

henke1984

ban u mother men u gifing fucking everbothy my acount and sombothy change the email i wil dc u 24/24 i ask gm he gif me speciaal patch thed login go automatic[/b]
    lol

SexyWarrior

ban u mother men u gifing fucking everbothy my acount and sombothy change the email i wil dc u 24/24 i ask gm he gif me speciaal patch thed login go automatic[/b]
    ahahahahaha XD

joeknight

While you're at it, ask the GM if he can give you some English lessons