Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Unfaithfull?

This is a discussion on Unfaithfull? within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I really don't get the point of blaming someone without any proofs tbh. If you are sure that someone does ...
Page: 6

XinNuWang

I really don't get the point of blaming someone without any proofs tbh. If you are sure that someone does something illegal, and if u desire him to get punished, then do not report it in public w/o your proofs. It's not that hard to record the glitching with fraps, as we all know.

Whining on public forums without proofs make someone seem like retards in my honest opinion. Don't be kids, or if you are a kid, try to behave like an adult, otherwsie noone will show respect to you, as noone does atm.

Originally posted by XinNuWang
    I really don't get the point of blaming someone without any proofs tbh. If you are sure that someone does something illegal, and if u desire him to get punished, then do not report it in public w/o your proofs. It's not that hard to record the glitching with fraps, as we all know. *

Whining on public forums without proofs make someone seem like retards in my honest opinion. Don't be kids, or if you are a kid, try to behave like an adult, otherwsie noone will show respect to you, as noone does atm.
    Ha.. Looking at you'r sig you'r his CL...And 62...hmmm...suspicous?

Unfaithful

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-XinNuWang
    I really don't get the point of blaming someone without any proofs tbh. If you are sure that someone does something illegal, and if u desire him to get punished, then do not report it in public w/o your proofs. It's not that hard to record the glitching with fraps, as we all know. *

Ha.. Looking at you'r sig you'r his CL...And 62...hmmm...suspicous?[/b]
    lol noob :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Unfaithful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Unfaithful)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-XinNuWang

lol noob :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    Ok... macorer, glitcher who al he says is "prove it" wich is literally jasut saying " yes i did it, but how u know"
    Dumbass... look at yourself, you say you dont use any program and ur near 61 with 100k np... If you dont use ANY program or glitching... my advice is... GET A LIFE!

Unfaithful

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by Unfaithful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Unfaithful)
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-XinNuWang

lol noob :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    Ok... macorer, glitcher who al he says is "prove it" wich is literally jasut saying " yes i did it, but how u know"
    Dumbass... look at yourself, you say you dont use any program and ur near 61 with 100k np... If you dont use ANY program or glitching... my advice is... GET A LIFE![/b][/quote]

lol you dont know me atm and i dont want to say who am i.. but i know you and i dont want to fight with you.. some1 said ppls can better than you

/peace

Originally posted by Unfaithful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Unfaithful)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    Originally posted by Unfaithful
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-XinNuWang

Dumbass... look at yourself, you say you dont use any program and ur near 61 with 100k np... If you dont use ANY program or glitching... my advice is... GET A LIFE![/b]
    lol you dont know me atm and i dont want to say who am i.. but i know you and i dont want to fight with you.. some1 said ppls can better than you

/peace[/b][/quote]
    I dont fucking care who you are, Just another macorer in my eyes.
    EDIT: Let me guess what ya gonan say ?
    "Prove it?"
    I dont need to, its what i think of you, not what i want other people to.

Unfaithful

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-XinNuWang

Dumbass... look at yourself, you say you dont use any program and ur near 61 with 100k np... If you dont use ANY program or glitching... my advice is... GET A LIFE!

/peace[/b]
    "Prove it?"
    I dont need to, its what i think of you, not what i want other people to.[/b][/quote]

lol so you are lame.. you cant prove anything.. British Lies FTW ^^

V-thenoob

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-XinNuWang

/peace[/b]
    "Prove it?"
    I dont need to, its what i think of you, not what i want other people to.[/b][/quote]

If you dun have proof dun come here to flame ppl.....

dunno if u glitch or smth like that but ur clan priest(support not bp) exp alot he made lvl 62 fast like 2 weeks or less, tell them sleep, i wish ppl many ppl can exp me like they exp ur clan leader :P

btw this is a flame topic lock?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456