Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

V banned ty gm

This is a discussion on V banned ty gm within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; and visit my merchant :mellow:...
Page: 2

T0wn3R

and visit my merchant :mellow:

are u retards seriously complaining about ppl being over lvl 62 ???? my warrior was 63 and still had some quest to do and i quit a fucking week ago almost

Chuo

Originally posted by Private
    are u retards seriously complaining about ppl being over lvl 62 ???? my warrior was 63 and still had some quest to do and i quit a fucking week ago almost

week ago _ serwers is up for 10 days hahah

seems like i made my leaving topic a week ago look for urself has been at least 2 days now

Originally posted by Private
    seems like i made my leaving topic a week ago look for urself has been at least 2 days now
    2 days = a week?
    Wow, you must be on the same idotic planet as that guy.. private, ahah what a fag, thinking he has a 63 warrior, dual rocs, ya that was a good joke, you sould meet him. :lol:

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner

2 days = a week?
    Wow, you must be on the same idotic planet as that guy.. private, ahah what a fag, thinking he has a 63 warrior, dual rocs, ya that was a good joke, you sould meet him. *:lol:
    you should ask the guy who sent me 775 usd paypal i'd say his name but he said @ msn not to cuz he thinks im a hacker and doesn't wanna be called a babashopper

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner

2 days = a week?
    Wow, you must be on the same idotic planet as that guy.. private, ahah what a fag, thinking he has a 63 warrior, dual rocs, ya that was a good joke, you sould meet him. *:lol:
    you should ask the guy who sent me 775 usd paypal i'd say his name but he said @ msn not to cuz he thinks im a hacker and doesn't wanna be called a babashopper[/b]
    Lol, ahah, u said that the last 2 times uv said u beenselling for USD, aha, that doesnt work now..seriously.

Chuo

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by Private@
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner

2 days = a week?

you should ask the guy who sent me 775 usd paypal i'd say his name but he said @ msn not to cuz he thinks im a hacker and doesn't wanna be called a babashopper
    Lol, ahah, u said that the last 2 times uv said u beenselling for USD, aha, that doesnt work now..seriously.[/b]
    stop talking with him , let he think he is cool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12