Where's the world coming 2

This is a discussion on Where's the world coming 2 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/11/28/baby.mic...e.ap/index.html You know... i don't like the way the world is heading, honestly who the fuck can possibly stand there ...
Page: 1

Default Where's the world coming 2

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/11/28/baby.mic...e.ap/index.html

You know... i don't like the way the world is heading, honestly who the fuck can possibly stand there and watch their baby be cooked alive in a microwave on purpose considering humans are what 70% water, the baby must have bloated up like a fucked ballon from steam trying to leave the body and it wouldn't suprise me if blood start pouring out of every pore and orfice on the human body. I mean seriously what the fuck.

EMW

lol that girl is such a tard <_<

Hydr4

she looks like donkey kong

Pwner4Last

Hey there sick ppl, i rember when i saw a tv show, it was about a serial killer, and he was like this sex addict or smth, so he killed a whole family,the dog and some other dude, and when he was nailing the victims knee in the floor, he got a orgasm, now that's sick xD

SuperkakosO_0

l

bleaF

Originally posted by Pwner4Last
    Hey there sick ppl, i rember when i saw a tv show, it was about a serial killer, and he was like this sex addict or smth, so he killed a whole family,the dog and some other dude, and when he was nailing the victims knee in the floor, he got a orgasm, now that's sick xD
    tbh sounds pretty much like u.. o_O

ot: how the fuck can u do that? :S put ur child into the microwave? :S

nephiha

wow thats realy sick :S

I saw that in the newspaper today, next to the stepdad that tried to stop her stepdaughters fever by putting her in the freezer. :wacko: