Now that i got your attention, Im looking to buy a level 83 Warrior OR Mage the lvl 83 Must be past 10% And in good NP standings.. IE more then 300K NP.
Geared or Naked.

If your charcter is Geared dont bother coming at me with "ok" gear.. I want GG gear.. Im talking Raptor +9 Shell set +8 or higher.. Or the new armor +8. ROC +2 or higher.. all accesories need to be +2 or higher.. Staffs +8 or better... i think you get my point.. Now you must be thinking 500 bucks for all this stuff? Please... Well 500 is the minimum.. I will spend as much as need on a charcter that fits my standereds above posted.. So if you have all this SUPER LEGIT GG stuff. or better and ASK for 2,000USD.. will work it out. Eh? Have a friend that is super gg and legit gear.. never thought of selling? Maybe that price tag will catch his eye.. PM ME will go from there. Im not crazy.. I just want a PK charcter a vet looking to get back into it.

Send me your details of the character to the T even what color his poop is. I want it all. Have a nice day

AmpZ

(charcter must be 83 i dont want 81 or 82 or even 80. 83 else dont bother)