Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

YAY FOR VENDETTA

This is a discussion on YAY FOR VENDETTA within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; idc who has it. I'm just gana wait it off once we all get like lvl 60+ then we will ...
Page: 2

N1GG4

idc who has it. I'm just gana wait it off once we all get like lvl 60+ then we will start the fights.

Banned

vendetta is gay.. why even both pull off random shit like king bug for .. jus play lvl pk boss chat -.-

selling it ? it was a joke rofl

N1GG4

rawr im confused and could care less right now. Vendetta will still bow down to TownOrDie

Ki1laH

I don't give a shit who took it, because i'm sure they will get caught and fucked over.

If people think we are gay then level and compete with us, don't start bullshit and rumors.

If people think we 'macro' look for us always, pm me when im on ill let u come watch us xp, most of it will be in cz soon enough anyways.

Just saying right now for people to WATCH US XP, to save us the trouble of being called macroers in the future.

Sadly it wont work, and people will still call us macroers for no reason to make themselves feel better.

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by Ki1laH
    I don't give a shit who took it, because i'm sure they will get caught and fucked over. *

If people think we are gay then level and compete with us, don't start bullshit and rumors.

If people think we 'macro' look for us always, pm me when im on ill let u come watch us xp, most of it will be in cz soon enough anyways.

Just saying right now for people to WATCH US XP, to save us the trouble of being called macroers in the future.

Sadly it wont work, and people will still call us macroers for no reason to make themselves feel better.
    Except for the fact that you have a too big ego, I'm pretty sure you and alot of others in vendetta are legit, but I'm also quite sure there are some other ppl in vendetta with a hidden agenda, so don't yell "Vendetta is legit" too loud.. cuz do you think the ppl inside vendetta who are macroing , having 2billion right now would tell the rest ? I don't think so..

Banned

vendetta is legit my ass , " watch us xp " ? err who watches noobs lvl from 1 - 30 ? :rollseyes:

Ki1laH

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal
    vendetta is legit my ass , " watch us xp " ? err who watches noobs lvl from 1 - 30 ? :rollseyes:
    Well if you decline watching us xp to 60+, you deny your right to say 'macroer'

And noob, after we are all 60 ill show you noob ok?

Originally posted by Hydr4
    BTW Fucking TownOrDie why did u go human couple of pussys
    get the fuck of from TownOrDie, we went orcs and owning ur asses (like 6 times today), and u keep to change xp spots cose u have no chances, where are Vendetta im asking? u rushed us 2 times, got owned and u hided in elmorad castle or changed server so get the fuck off from ToD, yea now say me " ok come 1v1 in 2 days". Gogo buy whole Moradon and own cz niggas", but u said "come 1st day cz" ok we are here on ur xp spots. Where is vendetta?

Originally posted by Freestyler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freestyler)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydr4
    get the fuck of from TownOrDie, we went orcs and owning ur asses (like 6 times today), and u keep to change xp spots cose u have no chances, where are Vendetta im asking? u rushed us 2 times, got owned and u hided in elmorad castle or changed server so get the fuck off from ToD, yea now say me " ok come 1v1 in 2 days". Gogo buy whole Moradon and own cz niggas", but u said "come 1st day cz" ok we are here on ur xp spots. Where is vendetta?[/b]
    are u funny B)

Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div>
    Originally posted by Freestyler@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydr4

get the fuck of from TownOrDie, we went orcs and owning ur asses (like 6 times today), and u keep to change xp spots cose u have no chances, where are Vendetta im asking? u rushed us 2 times, got owned and u hided in elmorad castle or changed server so get the fuck off from ToD, yea now say me " ok come 1v1 in 2 days". Gogo buy whole Moradon and own cz niggas", but u said "come 1st day cz" ok we are here on ur xp spots. Where is vendetta?
    are u funny B)[/b]
    are you stupid?

The Name Fear on that server isnt me..

EatMeTheMage

wow Fear's name got stolen, and if i get hold of that account and say:"i gave 2b to town0rdie" would you say :" OMGZ TOWN0RDIE ARE FREAKING CHEATERS, I'M ASHAMED TO BE IN THIS CLAN"

and when they point out it was too obvious to be true would you say:"OMGZ LIES!!!!"

of course not

now substitute Town0rDie with Vendetta

there you go

oh and if i say i'm in vendetta will you yell at me and scream that i'm cheater? -.-

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

cheaterrrrrrrrr <_<

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by Fridulin
    cheaterrrrrrrrr <_<
    oh noes

Frid pwnzored me

:wub: Frid

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast