Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ZhouYo is a wierdo...T_T

This is a discussion on ZhouYo is a wierdo...T_T within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hey cry baby lets 1v1 again this time lets use def ammor and me with the in, so this time ...
Page: 2

ZhouYu

Hey cry baby lets 1v1 again this time lets use def ammor and me with the in, so this time you can see difference.

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    So what? We did get a IN, Where does it say, HE HAS THE IN ON HIM! And that he uses it? *
    Doesnt, i think oblivion still got it.
    Why the fuck do you care so much you lost a 1v1 ? Jeez.. All this compling im sure zhoue wil 1v1, and take a ss of his inv, and WIN.

I dunno if it's only me, but i find u really annoying, even tho we are in the same clan there is something about u :/

Thesource

I don't really get you Josh u already get raped by every f...ing noob rogue over +55. But still talking about skills etc.

There are some skilled players around for sure but you are not 1 of them. So pls stfu and stop acting like a hero. You are a total b.s.

You are b.s in party,b.s on 1vs1 and most probably b.s on RL.Really sorry to say that but your ago is bigger then your brain

Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    So what? We did get a IN, Where does it say, HE HAS THE IN ON HIM! And that he uses it? *
    Why the fuck do you care so much you lost a 1v1 ? Jeez.. All this compling im sure zhoue wil 1v1, and take a ss of his inv, and WIN.

I dunno if it's only me, but i find u really annoying, even tho we are in the same clan there is something about u :/[/b]
    Is it me or does no one like you? thats why u always getting banned, for being the retarded swede u are lol.

Sparhawk, ur stil pathetic, keep flamming everyone esle, like u think ur good, and ur not, ur a bit like me, but at least im modest about me sucking, unlike some.. E.G ur clan, cant admit loosing, /die.

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by Pwner4Last@

I dunno if it's only me, but i find u really annoying, even tho we are in the same clan there is something about u :/
    Is it me or does no one like you? thats why u always getting banned, for being the retarded swede u are lol.

Sparhawk, ur stil pathetic, keep flamming everyone esle, like u think ur good, and ur not, ur a bit like me, but at least im modest about me sucking, unlike some.. E.G ur clan, cant admit loosing, /die.[/b]

Josh , stop it.

Everyone is against you now.

ScyTh3r

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pwner4Last
    @

Sparhawk, ur stil pathetic, keep flamming everyone esle, like u think ur good, and ur not, ur a bit like me, but at least im modest about me sucking, unlike some.. E.G ur clan, cant admit loosing, /die.[/b]

Josh , stop it.

Everyone is against you now.[/b][/quote]

And You , For Ages...

TeeL

Lmfao, you guys are fucking hilarious. :lol:

Kepp up the good work. :wub:

Originally posted by ScyTh3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ScyTh3r)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    @

Sparhawk, ur stil pathetic, keep flamming everyone esle, like u think ur good, and ur not, ur a bit like me, but at least im modest about me sucking, unlike some.. E.G ur clan, cant admit loosing, /die.

Josh , stop it.

Everyone is against you now.[/b]
    Stfu turk

And You , For Ages...[/b][/quote]

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by Pwner4Last@

+1 about the stuff u said about me !

TeeL

Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    @

+1 about the stuff u said about me ![/b][/quote]

I <3 4Pwner :wub:

he have 4 parts shell +7 helemt antidagger +7 wow

Cerius

Originally posted by Morian
    lol, just saw this topic.

@ Vanlord: I never said I had the IN in my inn, so do me a favor and shut your big fat loser mouth kk? And my nick is ZhouYu, you can't even get my name right, why start talking shit?

@ Morian: I beat you before I had my shells, and now I've beaten you with them + I don't even have antidagger, my helmet is +7+12 dex :rollseyes:

I can see now that morian is a loser too, crying cause he lost. No big deal, stop the child's play. I can vs anyone you like without any weapon deffences, bring it on. www.combohack.com, go check there to see if there is a good combo you can use against me kk? You both have NO skill whatsoever, only skill you got is spamming forums with <3<3<3 fak fak fak mother fak and blaming other people for cheating when they beat you. Time to shut the fuck up little noobs, go on with your lives.
    On a sidenote: Josh fucking owns you, so I'd zip it. Stop crying vanlord, rest assured, there are badder warriors then you on this server. But when I fuck them up, they don't cry about it :rollseyes: Cya ingame, peace out.

Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morian
    lol, just saw this topic.

@ Vanlord: I never said I had the IN in my inn, so do me a favor and shut your big fat loser mouth kk?

@ Morian: I beat you before I had my shells, and now I've beaten you with them + I don't even have antidagger, my helmet is +7+12 dex :rollseyes:

I can see now that morian is a loser too, crying cause he lost. No big deal, stop the child's play. I can vs anyone you like without any weapon deffences, bring it on. www.combohack.com, go check there to see if there is a good combo you can use against me kk? You both have NO skill whatsoever, only skill you got is spamming forums with <3<3<3 fak fak fak mother fak and blaming other people for cheating when they beat you. Time to shut the fuck up little noobs, go on with your lives.
    On a sidenote: Josh fucking owns you, so I'd zip it. Stop crying vanlord, rest assured, there are badder warriors then you on this server. But when I fuck them up, they don't cry about it :rollseyes: Cya ingame, peace out.[/b]
    u beat me be4 w00t i didnt remenber wharever so if u dont have helemt +7 why my spike was 700dmg and how the hell u can tank obl with 1 priest 960 ... no1 was minor u or something ... and u are so faking stupid for say josh owned me ..... now i m cheater or something ... try to make vs with same items so we can talk about who owned who

N1GG4

morian got owned by squirtle haha it was like 20-2.. morian has full shell , dual mds +7 who knows what uniques. squirtle 2x +7/12 chtiin , rest +6/10 chtiin , cleaver +8 , cleaver +7, quest jewelry.. Squirtles minor heal combo is illnastyy shizznitt cause he also beat thisisfear in a 1 vs 1, and beat prolly all other sins?? kinda like miousss and flippy :-p.

oh btw if i dont have skill , many members from u clan dont have skill or something because i owned many sins from u clan ... think be4 spamm stupid noob

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast