Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree8Likes

ImmortalOne/Sentinus/MrsD/Dyon Special

This is a discussion on ImmortalOne/Sentinus/MrsD/Dyon Special within the Fight Club forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by Diver why does it have to do anything with hate? We're talking about somebody who's online 24/7, ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    why does it have to do anything with hate? We're talking about somebody who's online 24/7, who has an emotional intelligence of a street dog (just check his famous personal "ko4life retard list" that, according to guy himself, he was designing with his brother for quite a while before he shared it with us) and spends huge amount of $ for gbs on every new server. If you conclude from this that this guy must be not a "failure in the real world" and also try to convince me of that opinion by telling me to use my logic, then, like seriouosly, we truly have a different idea of how logic works.
    LOOK dude. He is spending a lot of money for in game goods every single time. That means he has got money to do this. He spends a lot of $, that means he has huge amount of money. He has a lot of money. He must earn good amount of money. He is earning good amout of money. He Must be smart to do this. If he earns huge amount of money, it is obvious he cant be a life failure. I can not do it any better. If you did not understand, then YEAH. We have a different idea of how LOGIC WORKS. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by fireboltet View Post
    LOOK dude. He is spending a lot of money for in game goods every single time. That means he has got money to do this. He spends a lot of $, that means he has huge amount of money. He has a lot of money. He must earn good amount of money. He is earning good amout of money. He Must be smart to do this. If he earns huge amount of money, it is obvious he cant be a life failure. I can not do it any better. If you did not understand, then YEAH. We have a different idea of how LOGIC WORKS. LMAO
    you seem to not be able to put together a few things.. If you do not know him, as you mentioned, then this a naive interpretation derived by obviously restricted logic considering some other facts I mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    you seem to not be able to put together a few things.. If you do not know him, as you mentioned, then this a naive interpretation derived by obviously restricted logic considering some other facts I mentioned
    Yeah, and I am not here to defend him or fight with you, I just used logic. Restricted logic is still logic isnt it? I do not know if u're right about what he is doing in life so I also can't take it as a truth. And It is not a naive interpretation, just pure logic judging by what I have seen in past =)

I appreciate you guys worry so much about how much i earn and what i do with it, but i think it shouldn't matter to both of you. about the ''screamer spends alot on ko'' part, meh i think that's by far not as much as you think i do.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    I appreciate you guys worry so much about how much i earn and what i do with it, but i think it shouldn't matter to both of you. about the ''screamer spends alot on ko'' part, meh i think that's by far not as much as you think i do.
    ofc I do not know and I Do not want to know how much money you earn, that wasn't the case. I just said what I used to see in past and at least for me, the amount u spent was huge so yeah, maybe for u it wasn't ;d just whatever. Cheers

MrsD is a girl right ?

Quote Originally Posted by itzmad View Post
    MrsD is a girl right ?
    nope a shemale

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    nope a shemale
    said a gay who never had gf xd

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    said a gay who never had gf xd
    And you do because you live in ''PROland'', right?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    And you do because you live in ''PROland'', right?
    yuuuuuuuuup
    ChackaLackaBoom likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234