Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
Like Tree5Likes

BadGoodMex

This is a discussion on BadGoodMex within the Ban appeals forums, part of the Feedback category; ________Unban my old account _______ Why I was banned? ... I was banned because i made chargeback in a pvt ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    57

    Default BadGoodMex

    ________Unban my old account _______

    Why I was banned? ...

    I was banned because i made chargeback in a pvt server, i buy 50$ of donate, and just give 1 more ap, i warning here in ko4life first, but owner of ko, are best friend of old admin, and him baneed me forever, i not a scammer, but i cant pay 40$ dollars for just one atack power, i warning first, and a loot guys here in ko4life were in my favor, if u can help me, my old acc is ''BadGoodMex''

    Malicious? i coming here first of chargeback, to warn owner of server

    [IMG][/IMG]

    I have Vouchers?


    Darken, RAY, Brambor, HighRooler, LotusBomb,
    ,
    I was sharer of little acc in CW a time back >> Ex>>
    Shark, ThanathosR, Ziegfryd

    I have great reputation in the Brazilian community


    ItzAndre here in ko4life, and gordion sin from BadFamily, bought much gold from me for years

    really i have longing my true account back, for buy/sell items

    i just pay kc in pvt server, for buy donate, but not give better status, admin of server and old moderator used power abusive

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    25

    Default

    unban him ;D

  3. #3
    IBM
    IBM is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Unban him, and let the staff apologize to him.


    NOTE : You can at anytime make ChargeBack on my server, but i will not return you the money, but you might be banned from server if you don't apologize.
    What has chargeback have to do with Ko4Life? If your server is good you won't get any chargebacks.

    Charge back is not a scam, so who made that rule? It's between server admin and the player.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    77

    Default

    If you charge back on any private server you're a thief for me, the only reason you can charge back is not getting items, which is never the case because of PUS.
    Kallop likes this.

  5. #5
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IBM View Post
    Unban him, and let the staff apologize to him.


    NOTE : You can at anytime make ChargeBack on my server, but i will not return you the money, but you might be banned from server if you don't apologize.
    What has chargeback have to do with Ko4Life? If your server is good you won't get any chargebacks.

    Charge back is not a scam, so who made that rule? It's between server admin and the player.
    your "server" has nothing to do with this Grobar

  6. #6
    Senior Member ImmortalOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PROland
    Posts
    585

    Default

    unban him or ban driver also xD

  7. #7
    IBM
    IBM is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu View Post
    If you charge back on any private server you're a thief for me, the only reason you can charge back is not getting items, which is never the case because of PUS.
    Yeah true but...

    I remember once i recieved chargeback of 150.00$.

    I simply wrote on dispute this.

    '' Look boy, I will give you second chance on my server but you have to apologize to the paypal for opening a false dispute, you bought KC, you got KC, you used KC, and the server is still online, nobody forced you to donate ''.

    2 Days after, i won the case.

    Simple.
    Bijuu likes this.

  8. #8
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu View Post
    If you charge back on any private server you're a thief for me, the only reason you can charge back is not getting items, which is never the case because of PUS.

    I PAY 50$ for donate, why people buy donate? forr give more bonus, for better acessories, better status, and what i receive? one more defence,

    I warn here first of all, warn in ko4life, i not lie, I COULD HAVE GIVEN CHARGEBACK, AND NOT ANNOUNCE HERE, ADMIN OF SERVER/MODERATOR NEVER KNOW WHO BOUGHT KC AND MAKE CHARGEBAK, SO NOW U GO BACK TO POKEBALL

  9. #9
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puzy View Post
    I PAY 50$ for donate, why people buy donate? forr give more bonus, for better acessories, better status, and what i receive? one more defence,

    I warn here first of all, warn in ko4life, i not lie, I COULD HAVE GIVEN CHARGEBACK, AND NOT ANNOUNCE HERE, ADMIN OF SERVER/MODERATOR NEVER KNOW WHO BOUGHT KC AND MAKE CHARGEBAK, SO NOW U GO BACK TO POKEBALL
    Donating means you give money without necessarily receiving something back. In my opinion the only thing that the server owner has to promise the players is that donations go towards securing the server and paying for holding the server up. Just because you didn't get the advantage you thought you would, it doesn't mean it's the right choice to charge back. If you wanted to solve this problem in a smart way you would've pmed Rick and asked him if it is possible before doing something so foolish.
    IBM, Bijuu and bigdudle like this.

  10. #10
    IBM
    IBM is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Donating means you give money without necessarily receiving something back. In my opinion the only thing that the server owner has to promise the players is that donations go towards securing the server and paying for holding the server up. Just because you didn't get the advantage you thought you would, it doesn't mean it's the right choice to charge back. If you wanted to solve this problem in a smart way you would've pmed Rick and asked him if it is possible before doing something so foolish.
    I totally agree, but Rick closed the server and won't refund the purchased KC, but that's not the point

    Anyway, Kallop is right, you can't chargeback once you donate... It's simple as that.

  11. #11
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IBM View Post
    I totally agree, but Rick closed the server and won't refund the purchased KC, but that's not the point
    As far as I know, nobody complained about the server closing and nobody asked for their KC to be refunded.

  12. #12
    IBM
    IBM is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    As far as I know, nobody complained about the server closing and nobody asked for their KC to be refunded.
    Yes, but you said the donations should go for holding up the server, but they didn't right? Rick closed the server as soon as he saw that there is no more donations coming.

    He could keep the server online even if there is only 5 users playing, because the host cost only 70$ for him, and 70$ is 1.00% of total amont he recieved... So he didn't have to close it, and still could re-launch the server once he think it's needed to.

  13. #13
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Donating means you give money without necessarily receiving something back. In my opinion the only thing that the server owner has to promise the players is that donations go towards securing the server and paying for holding the server up. Just because you didn't get the advantage you thought you would, it doesn't mean it's the right choice to charge back. If you wanted to solve this problem in a smart way you would've pmed Rick and asked him if it is possible before doing something so foolish.

    who help server with donations? who will give 40~50 usd for just server up?

    if u pay for something? what u want? something back right?

    u go buy iphone 5(climax ko set) for price iphone 4(shells+8)?

  14. #14
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IBM View Post
    Yes, but you said the donations should go for holding up the server, but they didn't right? Rick closed the server as soon as he saw that there is no more donations coming.

    He could keep the server online even if there is only 5 users playing, because the host cost only 70$ for him, and 70$ is 1.00% of total amont he recieved... So he didn't have to close it, and still could re-launch the server once he think it's needed to.
    If the players benefit from the server reopening then I see no issues with that. If a server is "dead" then I expect most of the players to wish for the server to relaunch so it regains the population. And if you donated in a server and decided to quit it regardless, I understand that you one implies that they got what they wanted with their money and they don't care if it closes or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Puzy View Post
    who help server with donations? who will give 40~50 usd for just server up?

    if u pay for something? what u want? something back right?

    u go buy iphone 5(climax ko set) for price iphone 4(shells+8)?
    I have actually met people who do this, although it indeed is rare. But it's still something you should acknowledge and not expect to gain massive advantage compared to a non-donating player. You did gain small bonus from donating, so you got what they promised. It was a simple misunderstanding on your part, which means it was your mistake, not theirs.

  15. #15
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    I was the one banning you if im not wrong , but NO, not happening , we have ZERO tolerance with scammers and anything related to it, in this case chargeback.


    ps : banned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •