Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By razor
  • 1 Post By regiss

BeastInBed

This is a discussion on BeastInBed within the Ban appeals forums, part of the Feedback category; He got banned from the forum by Sanctus for koxping in an exp party........
Page: 1

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Default BeastInBed

He got banned from the forum by Sanctus
    for koxping in an exp party.....

Little archer Senior Member

I would be fine with unbanning him, nobody cares anymore about who koxps and who doesn't.

Also sancte was a fraud mod.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

bed in beast

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    He got banned from the forum by Sanctus
    for koxping in an exp party.....
    I have nothing against the guy, but I think you should have added more than just "he was banned by ____" and "for ____".
    Btw, wasn't he the one that gave Jeff smasher's character infos without his permission?

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I have nothing against the guy, but I think you should have added more than just "he was banned by ____" and "for ____".
    Btw, wasn't he the one that gave Jeff smasher's character infos without his permission?
    he got banned by sanctus for that reason

he askt me to post this so idk

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    The clan had infos to most of the accounts in order to give them out for people to log in case the owners are offline when Isiloon spawns.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

There were many people banned for koxp at this forum. While at same time they were NOT banned in actual game..
    That is again something bit illogical.. Its Nttgames business to take care of that, not ours.

I dont support koxp, but if anyone ever used it and addmited it here (thats probably the only way for us to find out), he shouldnt be banned just for that.

Therefor all those people should be unbanned here, if they ask for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    While at same time they were NOT banned in actual game..
    That is again something bit illogical.. Its Nttgames business to take care of that, not ours.

Agree and in case some one would catch a cheater, just make thread with good proof at Cheater Report section at official and sent me link to that thread. He will be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Agree and in case some one would catch a cheater, just make thread with good proof at Cheater Report section at official and sent me link to that thread. He will be banned.
    Regiss sorry but i dont believe a word you said. Usko gm's are useless and inefficient when it comes to doing their job. I ve been saying threads on Turkish forums about how they never check cr. I have seen koxper threads piled up on Turkish forums and cr on official forum, some of them still running around and selling gbs to usko. So please stop spreading this delusion that gms are working, everythings fine. They can even turn invisible now. Top fucking lel. (Ofc this post is directly to the admin/gm team of usko nothing against you.)

Quote Originally Posted by NutellaBadger View Post
    Regiss sorry but i dont believe a word you said. Usko gm's are useless and inefficient when it comes to doing their job. I ve been saying threads on Turkish forums about how they never check cr. I have seen koxper threads piled up on Turkish forums and cr on official forum, some of them still running around and selling gbs to usko. So please stop spreading this delusion that gms are working, everythings fine. They can even turn invisible now. Top fucking lel. (Ofc this post is directly to the admin/gm team of usko nothing against you.)
    There are, and always will be whiners no matter what you do. But that dosent change the fact that good reports (half of them are just nick name without even server, 240p quality, edited screen shots and then they cry that nothing was done...) that was checked by CR MOD (like me) are always taken care by GM. It`s not delusion but w/e i dont care if you belive or not. There are some ppl that trying to help USKO and there are effects of that.
    Last edited by regiss; 04-28-2015 at 10:09 AM.
    xFeelMyAss likes this.

Account was deleted long time ago.