Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kallop

Rocket

This is a discussion on Rocket within the Ban appeals forums, part of the Feedback category; esketit kallop....
Page: 1

Default Rocket

esketit kallop.

1. Present your case in a simple/respectful way and why you should be unbanned. Only 1 thread per account will be allowed.
    2. Anyone can see the appeal and can present arguments to not unban the account. Flaming wont help your case.
    3. All facts and opinions will be taken in consideration.

Let's start with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    1. Present your case in a simple/respectful way and why you should be unbanned. Only 1 thread per account will be allowed.
    2. Anyone can see the appeal and can present arguments to not unban the account. Flaming wont help your case.
    3. All facts and opinions will be taken in consideration.

Let's start with that.
    his accuser is not trustable himself, his "proof" is a word doc with text logs that could easily be edited to say any number of things... even if he did what he was accused of... is that really scamming? anyone who goes around on forums claiming to be a server dev would be able to figure out whos paypal was hooked up to the power up store...

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    his accuser is not trustable himself, his "proof" is a word doc with text logs that could easily be edited to say any number of things... even if he did what he was accused of... is that really scamming? anyone who goes around on forums claiming to be a server dev would be able to figure out whos paypal was hooked up to the power up store...
    He was banned for running away with 260$ among other things. I wonder why he didn't complain about the ban 5 years ago and still hasn't made an account to talk about his case, guess the guy doesn't care all that much himself huh?

He was banned for running away with 260$ among other things. I wonder why he didn't complain about the ban 5 years ago and still hasn't made an account to talk about his case, guess the guy doesn't care all that much himself huh?
    you're right he doesn't care that much.. I however would like to be able to use our old topic for XionaKO, which will be a pretty great pk server btw. If not unbanned i will still advertise it. are you gonna ban me? for my association to xiona & rocket? we've worked together on almost every server that he has had. i am speaking for him when i write this topic.

"So I blocked him out of pure anger, he then proceeded to attack my server until I unblocked him, so I unblocked him and we spoke:"
    ?????? this doesn't even make sense, iamcoolz is a delusional nut case if he truly believes this is what happend.

the whole reason i'm trying to get him unbanned is because we are working on a great server right now and i don't see the need to hide behind a fake name to and try and dupe people, XionaKO back in the day was one of the best pk servers around, you know this. i've heard you reference it multiple times in conversation on discord... just looking for some transparency and maybe a little less politics. its a forum kallop.. stop treating it like a day job, they don't pay you.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    stop treating it like a day job, they don't pay you.
    Which is exactly why I'll get back to you in about 3-4 days once I go and check the stuff I was sent 5 years ago. To your question about whether you can advertise XionaKO and use the old topic he made, if we do it by the book and treat everybody fair and equal (which is really all I care about), no you are not allowed to use the topic and any server related to Rocket/Brandon cannot be advertised here, unless the case with his ban gets resolved.

I guess it would help if Iamcoolz wasn't banned as well, so he would be able to confirm whether Rocket actually paid back the money he owed or not..

Banned Member

Since I was banned, I’ll post again. To clarify, no he never paid me back, he blocked me on Skype and I haven’t seen him in years and he still has me blocked on Facebook by the looks of it.

The server wasn’t even my server lol, I recommended him to the owner to fix the issue and I just helped mediate it all, stuck my neck out for him to get cash because he is a broke bum who fucking lives in a mustang for the most part. He replaced the email address to the power up store to his own... as the logs show and I only found out because I had a player PM the server owner who had asked me to look into it... and low and behold his PayPal address was in the slot where it shouldn’t of been.

The guy is a prick. Regardless if he had paid it back (which he hasn’t) it doesn’t call for an unban. He fucked up. Much like myself in the past with Zone MYKO non sense. I repaired that relationship but I am still getting banned, which is fine, don’t really care too much, only commenting because Oscar is a fuck and seems to have his lips fully around Brandon’s erect penis for some odd reason. Canadians. Anything I can do to ruin Oscars life long dream of replaying Xiona KO I am so down, guy is the definition of a loser.

Bottom line, he is a scammer, and always will be. I’ll take my ban, hope that clears it up! You can message me through PMs for anything else on the topic.

Thanks! <3

Reeses- Iamcoolz - The Coolest.

Quote Originally Posted by ApolloKO View Post
    Since I was banned, I’ll post again. To clarify, no he never paid me back, he blocked me on Skype and I haven’t seen him in years and he still has me blocked on Facebook by the looks of it.

The server wasn’t even my server lol, I recommended him to the owner to fix the issue and I just helped mediate it all, stuck my neck out for him to get cash because he is a broke bum who fucking lives in a mustang for the most part. He replaced the email address to the power up store to his own... as the logs show and I only found out because I had a player PM the server owner who had asked me to look into it... and low and behold his PayPal address was in the slot where it shouldn’t of been.

The guy is a prick. Regardless if he had paid it back (which he hasn’t) it doesn’t call for an unban. He fucked up. Much like myself in the past with Zone MYKO non sense. I repaired that relationship but I am still getting banned, which is fine, don’t really care too much, only commenting because Oscar is a fuck and seems to have his lips fully around Brandon’s erect penis for some odd reason. Canadians. Anything I can do to ruin Oscars life long dream of replaying Xiona KO I am so down, guy is the definition of a loser.

Bottom line, he is a scammer, and always will be. I’ll take my ban, hope that clears it up! You can message me through PMs for anything else on the topic.

Thanks! <3

Reeses- Iamcoolz - The Coolest.
    i wonder if flaming will help your case? bottom line is you have proof of nothing, XionaKO is happening. if i have to change the name to abide by some bull shit politics... so be it.. also, don't pretend to know me or anyone. ur a clown. always have been always will be.

Update, I think I fucked up and I have lost the Skype logs, or they're on an older computer/phone, but whatever. Here's the message I received back then and some words from my past self:

Quote Originally Posted by Febreeze
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop
    This is Iamcoolz and you can ban me if you wish (even though Kaos and I cleared everything up), but I needed to get this to you so you can view it and post it accordingly. This is regarding Rocket or Brandon Watson and I need you to look at it and if you need more information I can get it to you, the document explains itself:

https://www.mediafire.com/?wpa196n81484jbj

I waited so long to hopefully see if he would correct it himself, he has failed to do so. I don't want this happening to another user.
    I'll look into it deeper tomorrow. Getting late and got work in the morning. I heard from Kaos a while back about you guys settling your little ordeal, but it has pretty much nothing to do with KO4Life. I don't really care if banned people browse the forums (since it's possible without an account...), as long as they cause no goddamn trouble and manage to keep themselves in line. Even if your account was unbanned, it would have a stigma and you still wouldn't be allowed to advertise, considering the size of the fuckup you did.

Just doing ma' job yaknow.
    If you unbanned me I wouldn't advertise anyway, and I can handle the stigma. But I understand, I figured I would just message you regarding it.
    So I assume he never paid the 260$? That wasn't mentioned in the document. Do you have the original Skype logs? They are quite necessary to prove the conversation hasn't been tampered with/modified.

In short, he was paid to fix PUS and then gave himself an admin account, with which he changed the paypal address to his own paypal? Or did I miss something?
    <CENSORED BROKEN SKYPE LOGS LINK>

Skype logs.
    Alright, I skimmed through parts of it and read the important pieces. Basically he avoided answering the question and the money in the end remains in his hands. Also, it's quite obvious he used you to gain access into the dedi to do whatever he pleases (the personal files bit was actually quite hilarious and irritating) and then proceeded to fuck you over as time passed.

Sigh, he will be dealt with and I will forward parts of the information to the other moderators. I will keep the Skype logs between you and me considering it held some information that I do not wish to spread. Including passwords, IP addresses and such. Honestly, I would've blocked this guy after reading the first 1/4 of the skype logs and continued to ignore him. It seemed very apparent that he was trying to fuck you over somehow after you let him access and shit started going wrong. How long have you exactly known this guy to trust him this much? I don't trust any of my friends with ANY information whatsoever, so it just makes me wonder how much trust he has if he managed to pull off such a blatant lie in the first place. Seemingly I just fail to understand people more and more these days.
    I had known him for years.
    I received a private message from ReesesPieces / Iamcoolz (yes, he's banned), which included evidence about Rocket stealing ~260$ from the users of whatever server Iamcoolz was hosting (Surge Network, if I'm not mistaken). There's also evidence of him abusing his friendship with Iamcoolz to inject items and doing other malicious deeds with Iamcoolz's server. Also seems like he quite openly admitted to abusing exploits and attacking other servers.

Now, I will not post the entire Skype logs, which date 27. September 2015 to 21. November 2015, because they included personal information including passwords, IP addresses and IDs. Either way, I read through the whole fucking thing. If necessary, I will provide screenshots of said conversation, while hiding the personal details, but I would rather not do it because it would take a ton of my time.

Here's a document with the important parts. The skype logs match the conversation in this file.

Brandon Watson

P.S Rocket has been banned for the time being, unless anybody has something so say about it.

Edit: He also appears to have connections related to a few scam cases and 3 banned accounts. He's now banned for scamming and bypassing ban.
    Edit2: Previous usernames linked to scammer accounts: Dondergek, ;QoooQ;, :JonY:
    I guess I won't bother digging much more for now. The list is long enough to justify the ban anyway.
    Technically breaking a rule posting this, but since it's my own post anyway, I don't see a problem with it. I will keep digging and trying to find if I've saved the Skype logs somewhere, but the replies from the past basically conclude my thoughts about the logs. The point is to basically confirm that the word doc information is accurate.
    ApolloKO likes this.