Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

The real price of the Gold Bars. Buyers should read this before they get fooled..

This is a discussion on The real price of the Gold Bars. Buyers should read this before they get fooled.. within the SteamKO Cypher forums, part of the Market Place category; At the moment, the Gold Bar price on SteamKO Cypher server is: 1 mil = 0.3$ So, respectively: 10 mil ...
Page: 1

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Default The real price of the Gold Bars. Buyers should read this before they get fooled..

At the moment, the Gold Bar price on SteamKO Cypher server is:

1 mil = 0.3$

So, respectively:

10 mil = 3$
    50 mil = 15$
    100 mil = 30$
    500 mil = 150$

But, if you are buying a lot then the seller can make you a discount.

For example, when I asked the price of 650 mil coins, they told me 170$.
    I checked a little bit more and here's the lowest price at the moment:

1 mil = 0.27$

So, respectively:

10 mil = 2.7$
    50 mil = 13.5$
    100 mil = 27$
    500 mil = 135$

You should do a research before spending double of your money to those who want to fool you

I'll update the prices in case they ever change.

--------------------

Do not PM me about anything related to this. It's so damn easy to find the sellers -,-
    Last edited by nickos3; 02-04-2016 at 10:38 PM.
    ilovemyko1 and GogoTheG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    At the moment, the Gold Bar price on SteamKO Cypher server is:
    1 mil = 0.3$
    According to who? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    According to who? O.o
    That's the lowest I found after spending couple of minutes looking for sellers.

There might be even more cheaper ones around.

He's right, I've seen people selling for $30 USD for 1 GB, the people on KO4Life are totally scamming you if you buy from them lol (I haven't bought any gbs, just did research).

ko4life sellers are just moneywhores looking for big easy profits, bought some gb's for 21$ each today.

Bynogame cut deals and always have. Usually buy at there advertised buy price + 10-20%.

Economy is based on various factors. One of these factors is knowledge, on a scale of perfect to imperfect. One of the factors affected by knowledge is price. A person with poor knowledge can easily be charged a higher price. That is why we they say "let the buyer beware", because the honus is on the buyer to make an informed choice... not the seller. It's quite easy to make claims. I could claim for example that you are a scammer because you take people's money for online payments for a pixelated game which is unreal (intangable). Maybe you just close yer server and re-release it and people lose their money and they buy their pixel items again and you get money. It's a good system for money, but you could easily call it a scam. Worse than that could be commiting fraud by making money off of unlicensed/copyright material. There is a server called "Proffesional KO" like that and many others like it. Perhaps the server made thousands of dollars or tens of thousands of dollars, which are technically owed to MGgame because it's their game under copyright.

This is what they call the pot calling the kettle black. Maybe look at the log in yer own eye before looking at the twig in others.
    azreal313 likes this.

@hongkongfury, ProfessionalKO is a company based in Greece, registered since 2014 and mgame doesn't have any rights for the game that we provide not only because we've re-coded pretty much everything but also because they do not have the sources of this version anymore, except, of the client files. Thanks a lot for your attention but I didn't call you scammer for selling virtual goods nor for breaking the NTT's rules so don't get so defensive .

I checked a little bit more and here's the lowest price at the moment:

1 mil = 0.27$

So, respectively:

10 mil = 2.7$
    50 mil = 13.5$
    100 mil = 27$
    500 mil = 135$

hahaa i know... i figured , i'm like why on earth are GBs 50USD? A trina worth $10 is 60-70m ingame which apparently would be $25USD lmao so stupid

Banned Senior Member

lol anyone who is spending 50$ per gbs is stupid... give it a month. gbs will be like 15$ not even. steam KO is a turk server manly and they love to farm and pump money and very good items into the economy( i think their crazy for doing some of the shit they do) but it's the truth. in a month or two people in +8/9s and +1s and +2s wont be uncommon.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    lol anyone who is spending 50$ per gbs is stupid... give it a month. gbs will be like 15$ not even. steam KO is a turk server manly and they love to farm and pump money and very good items into the economy( i think their crazy for doing some of the shit they do) but it's the truth. in a month or two people in +8/9s and +1s and +2s wont be uncommon.
    And then they release Juraid, Bi-frost, Krowaz and level 83 and all their items are obsolete! How nice.

a trina worth 10 $ is 60-70m ingame ? I can`t trade any items just after 30 days (write on the chat ) other pps told me u can trade after 7 days.
    anyway wsp me where i can buy for 30 $ a gb ?

Quote Originally Posted by kekonatoru View Post
    a trina worth 10 $ is 60-70m ingame ? I can`t trade any items just after 30 days (write on the chat ) other pps told me u can trade after 7 days.
    anyway wsp me where i can buy for 30 $ a gb ?
    30 days for non trusted accounts. 7 days for trusted accounts.

how do u make an account trusted lol

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadkilla View Post
    how do u make an account trusted lol
    If you ever buy anything from steam, I think that your account gets "Trusted".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast