Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

1 Way BF makes nps....

This is a discussion on 1 Way BF makes nps.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well they should ban u aswell lol if u cheating like he does u just use it to gain nps ...
Page: 2

well they should ban u aswell lol if u cheating like he does u just use it to gain nps like the npt does

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuyingPlatPremium View Post
    lol . if koxper got auto ok i will kill him all the time.cuz its free np and ko will ban him not me.
    Not true. When GM's are actually on and banning NP transferrers, they will ban both names shown in kill list, also including those in party gaining from the same np's, just like 4ChevChelios has been doing. They don't care and they won't ban them, it's quite obvious due to the recent topics we had to go through with official forum's, but for your own reputation, you make yourself look bad. So instead of thinking like a brainless player who only cares for NP's, why don't you lure some mobs on him rather than say "he won't get ban anyway, so I'll take the NP's", that's just ignorant, greedy and selfish but again, just my opinion.

Personally, I'm good friends with BF and seeing this only makes me sad, but people make mistakes I guess...?

SumYungHo Senior Member

[QUOTE=Danny;2778916]why don't you lure some mobs on him rather than say "he won't get ban anyway, so I'll take the NP's",
    QUOTE]

keeping in mind its cz, and mobs dnt agro :P

hehe

well its 1 or 2 members of BF?, and it may have been a new sharer? who knows, u cnt judge the whole clan from this 1 ss

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    um

if a guy kept coming out of base id kill him too.

but thats just my opinion
    -q

I probably would KS the NP transferer a few times myself but I would get bored. I'd rather have someone who actually PKs have the NPs than a NPT char since u probably might not see him again.

I really dont think it matters its called nova town and if he auto respawn there still nova towning. The only way to fix this is to make the towers hit harder so peop cant sit in town for 30 mins which is what kills pk in cz because people just leave cz because of it.

Banned Senior Member

lol same thing i saw human mages doing when from past 3 days some of the koxper doing nt transfer and at same time human maes where doing nova so nothing new......

Google

they made about 1400nps doing that, not shares for sure

I wouldn't cover any of those...
    This mistake is unforgiven, especialy when those guys crying about the crappy hackers all day...

Razor if you'd do that you are not diffrent from them...

I don't find it fun to kill same guy a houndred times, and if you guys play for the symbols only than you are totaly drunk !

Anyway I'm playing for fun and this crap isn't diffrent that much than the hackers themselves, it's annoying and I don't find it fun nor funny.

booyah360

Its almost like BFs revenge from old MadHouses NTs! best way to stop this is just not NTing and thats what pk in cz is nowadays raid a few parties then someone says "NT" off to go NT rape town for a bit with 3 parties then go offline... pretty crap :P

NT has ruined pk in cz everyone knows it and everyone does it. From what you guys are posting is that killing a hacker in cz is now bad and you should not do it cause you gain np so just let them np transfer and hack. Yeah that makes sense not.

by a GM at offical forums about the NPT wich is going on
    Taken care off!!
    National Point Transferring in C West CZ - GamersFirst Forums

dudes , this happen to me too , i bet he was nt human base , not defending anyone but if you just nt you kill a lot of times the nps transfers, 1 mage just need to keep nt human base and it looks like it's what happen here, just check coordenates and i bet he was inside human base.

Banned

ok dudes , bambiburger is me realy friends because playng every time on the best clan from cw .
    here is the proof that this is not transfer np ^ ^

the clan BadFamily not need np transfers because have alot of humans for kill in cz ty
    and close it pls

the topic is realy fail .

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tiih1 View Post

the topic is realy fail .

thanks
    gg nova town unbuffed

Banned

WTFF!!

How many nobs want over with BF!!
    U know wht u say??

U see all the time, this humans and orcs doing np transfer in C2 and C1.. Now, when we was doing chaos stone in c2, want make NT in kxp is transfer Npp??

U very right.. U need more proof.. This is easy!

And like Thii say before, we dont need Np Tranfer... BB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast