Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

13 years ago...

This is a discussion on 13 years ago... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ..I logged in for the first time into the game while listening to a screaming orc.. I created my first ...
Page: 1

Default 13 years ago...

..I logged in for the first time into the game while listening to a screaming orc.. I created my first Character (El Morad Warrior) on Diez. Where did all these years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    ..I logged in for the first time into the game while listening to a screaming orc.. I created my first Character (El Morad Warrior) on Diez. Where did all these years ago
    Knight Online is like cocaine. You take little bits and bits but its never enough. You always keep coming back for more. Eventually it gets to oneself when looking in the past because this game manages to make time fly. The best and the worst part is looking in the past because not only does it serve for further indulgence it provocates nostalgia.
    TrailOfTears and Phar0 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    Knight Online is like cocaine. You take little bits and bits but its never enough. You always keep coming back for more. Eventually it gets to oneself when looking in the past because this game manages to make time fly. The best and the worst part is looking in the past because not only does it serve for further indulgence it provocates nostalgia.
    true.. sometimes I sit back at work, close my eyes and just think about the good old times when I played all summer KO without any worries.. I wonder if the teenagers out there are having the same KO experience these days
    Bison, l911l, fuckthisgame and 1 others like this.

lolll this is too much

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    true.. sometimes I sit back at work, close my eyes and just think about the good old times when I played all summer KO without any worries.. I wonder if the teenagers out there are having the same KO experience these days
    I get the same feeling, I dont even enjoy gaming much these days, not like the old days i enjoyed every moment of playing KO, now KO is just shit, even old school private servers are just shit, they dont taste the same...
    I remember the days where mages used to add new created characters and level them at goblins for manner points lol good old days..
    l911l likes this.

I try not to induce the nostalgia, i honestly think those all nighters playing the csw are some of the greatest i will ever experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    I remember the days where mages used to add new created characters and level them at goblins for manner points lol good old days..
    always got instantly added to gg partys when you had the chicken symbol (https://i.gyazo.com/1dacae3b67f4110c...fd34049c16.png)
    it went till level 30, then it exploded and you received 500k coins, good days..
    l911l and Diver like this.

What a drama, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldwind View Post
    What a drama, lol.
    gel vs pipi

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    gel vs pipi

You got my phone number, It's better to text via Watsapp instead of spamming forum like a loser troll.

Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldwind View Post
    You got my phone number, It's better to text via Watsapp instead of spamming forum like a loser troll.

Idiot.
    okay aga pipi

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    always got instantly added to gg partys when you had the chicken symbol (https://i.gyazo.com/1dacae3b67f4110c...fd34049c16.png)
    it went till level 30, then it exploded and you received 500k coins, good days..
    And then getting instantly kicked from the party once you hit 30...
    erdo1990 likes this.

Best part about KO was leveling from 50 to 60 by pretending to be a koxper at Skeleton Knights. Kind of hilarious to think that cheating was actually the only way to get a party invite at some point.
    Phar0 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Best part about KO was leveling from 50 to 60 by pretending to be a koxper at Skeleton Knights. Kind of hilarious to think that cheating was actually the only way to get a party invite at some point.
    back then everyone was using MSN koxp at skeletons in orc side(raon camp).. most people here probably don't even know what MSN koxp is
    always used bow+8 and pretended it to be iron crossbow +8 as well
    Diver and Oscar like this.

When shell +1 were 8 gb each part lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast