Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1440hp in favor or not ?

This is a discussion on 1440hp in favor or not ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the game is based on party pk not on VS...
Page: 2

Pino

the game is based on party pk not on VS

do you realy think a rule is gonna prevent people using em in vs ? how stupid can you get ??

If they first add em theres no way back and who tha fuck would have 720 just for vs on him :S thats just stupid, and dont give that shit its part of a game, minor is a part of the game, ft, bf Zzz the list is huge.

Everyone was bitching how minor was overpowered and shit, but now u r bitching how 1440 pots arent in, the game is based on PK and it dosnt matter how you do it, solo or in party.

Banned

well for me people that do not care about VS is coz they sux

anyway from comments (not all) once again i see people that talk for nothing and without understand before the real question...

well for me people that do not care about VS is coz they sux
    anyway from comments (not all) once again i see people that talk for nothing and without understand before the real question...[/b]
    or people that actually know this game is about party pk and that know in party pk you can see who is really good or not

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Well i think that bring back them in game is a really bad idea... I know that the game is based on a team work but come on who do not like VS ?
    well 1440hp pot for me destroyed the VS... i see everyday rogues and warriors that when they are close to die (in a VS) use it..

A nice idea can also keep them in game but change the animation to something different then 720hp pot one...

maybe we should start a topic in official forum and ask for remove them from the game if many players agree...
    what u think ?[/b]
    ... they have always been in game...
    they just drop of the new CZ bosses, Hellfire, havoc etc.. so when ppl go farm them for ancient dragon stones they get em.

i dont think they are much of an issue. most ppl arent gonna waste time killing them a few hundred times just to get 100 or so 1440 pots. doesnt seem practical

... they have always been in game...
    they just drop of the new CZ bosses, Hellfire, havoc etc.. so when ppl go farm them for ancient dragon stones they get em.

i dont think they are much of an issue. most ppl arent gonna waste time killing them a few hundred times just to get 100 or so 1440 pots. doesnt seem practical[/b]
    they want them in pot merc >.>

and have anyone here made a party pk movie ? Theres alot of soloing in this game, and the main thing is PK, party pk solo pk dosnt matter its about challenging other players and see whos better, or challenging a clan and see whos better like csw. I dont this game is based on party PK its more like just PK thats why theres scs and stuff in game, and each person can choose how they want to PK and earn the np -_-

Banned

or people that actually know this game is about party pk and that know in party pk you can see who is really good or not[/b]
    a skilled player is good in VS as in a Party... if u are not skilled then u sux in party as in a VS... How can u be good in a party if u dont know how to tank and survive? do not tell me that in a party u doing only support? So u can be the worst player in VS but the best as support? well i see no point because only a skilled player can be good in both situation... if u are good in party then why u cannot be good in a VS ? do not bring here the thing "items" coz is another story then...

The only difference is that if u get pwned in 1vs1 is coz u are not good enought while if u get pwned in party the fault is shared

anyway once again the best idea for me is just use a different animation for 1440hp pot over the 720 one..

Validating

anyway that doesnt matter much... can keep dreaming about such thing like fair vs , half ppl shit themselves full of defences after getting and so on...

515saint

i dun really care ... use em dont use em we still roll you your bitch ass

ARMA FTW !

Natazaku

If I had the USKO Skill TBL, I could make the animation to something like magic shield. If someone wants to upload it somewhere its like skill magic main in the data folder.

anyway once again the best idea for me is just use a different animation for 1440hp pot over the 720 one..[/b]
    good idea, but as you know, K2-GF not creating, repairing or changing something... for them the best was is delete something...
    so if you wish different animation, use tbl edit and make it yourself...

Natazaku

good idea, but as you know, K2-GF not creating, repairing or changing something... for them the best was is delete something...
    so if you wish different animation, use tbl edit and make it yourself...[/b]
    Upload it mediafire for me and I will just do it for people...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12