Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

1st Chitin Shield on Manes

This is a discussion on 1st Chitin Shield on Manes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hate these topics cos all ppl do is argue. If there is only 1 on manes, it means the ...
Page: 9

I hate these topics cos all ppl do is argue.

If there is only 1 on manes, it means the % is SO low.. that it basically doesnt drop... almost literally 1 in a million.

So how about instead of debating whether its true or not, we get on with our lives, and live happily ever after

*rolls eyes*[/b]
    i say he is right
    cuz how much time Manes server is open ? since felankor patch that means ? 4 - 6 months ?
    so if 1 guy got 1 CS in 4-6 months the drop % is very low !!!! its alot of mobs to kill to get 1 baba like that

bazzeeka

Chitin shield is still in the Item.tbl and it has a capabilty of being +31 in its row..... but as u know k2 can easy disable the server drop rate for it.. but i think they did remove it because how would the game be is everyone had a cs, umm pritty even

They never removed it from the droplist........................... L2 Read K2 Website... it was announced when droprate was lowered.

Havoc2

They never removed it from the droplist........................... L2 Read K2 Website... it was announced when droprate was lowered.[/b]
    Post that please, im curious.

BashToBash

This item never removed from the droplist , maybe $ome GM ..... ...

Isn't there some way to READ the drop list from like the tbls or something to see if it's there?

Fag

Fact is that every gm answers differently... One say it still drops, others say no....

If you played ko back then you would know that it was on USKO's homepage... Cause alot of ppl cried when it was changed. Tried to look under the news section on their page... but their archive doesnt work... But i could say it the otherway around also if u dont belive me

YOU HAVE ANY PROOF THAT ITS REMOVED?

3thos

drop rate from cs is = 1 cs peer year lol
    btw. Maksi got it in Pathos and there are many kscs that we can see the cs droped from lesath..

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9599/re...17661902sr4.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4199/20...22316no1yn0.jpg

here are ksc`s.-... this is from Pathos and you see Fire Drake...[/b]
    do you know how old these are?

there was a topic about 2 months ago about this.

wawh

YOU HAVE ANY PROOF THAT ITS REMOVED?[/b]
    you have any legit proof it isnt? :huh:

Banned Senior Member

you have any legit proof it isnt? :huh:[/b]
    The ss's

RiseAgainst_

I talked to my friend, an ex-clannie from TheGangster.. i told him it was a gm item he was like "zzz noob its a drop" i asked him why he didnt take an ss then and i dont remember what he said.. but he got angry i said it was a gm item

3thos

they don't anymore, all there is to it.

i talked to greenster about a month ago when all these topics were in a huge abundance and he said they don't drop, i think he would know due to the sheer fact he is the lead GM.

can we close this topic now?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789