Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

1V1 WTF Have soom balls.

This is a discussion on 1V1 WTF Have soom balls. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bring them to arenas, on cz you are free to make the possible to not lose nps or maybe if ...
Page: 2

Ezquerra

bring them to arenas, on cz you are free to make the possible to not lose nps or maybe if you carried money , but sometimes you found people with out honor, vs on cz and when he is almost done his friend start minor him or his priest maliced you, that suck <_<

aero

I run from those who run from me, but they usually dont get me down in lower hp than they got theirself so

the only times i run is when im duffed. but other people run cause they cant compete. either they&#39;re noobs who combo badly and find it hard to get nps so they cant afford to lose nps or they&#39;re badly geared. it&#39;s part of the game for people to run there&#39;s nothing u can do. if u letter them they&#39;ll just call u a higher lvl or combo hack/pedal. just forget about them and keep playing... if they run then just count it as a win for urself. it&#39;s just 50 nps u didnt get but it is rather annoying using those pots in a vs for them to run in the end xD

soaredotcom

<_< If you are a lvl 80 & are in a 1v1 pls pls pls pls pls <_< Stop running away or haven your buddies pop in to save your noob ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stand & die like a man or woman wich ever the case maybe... & I am not saying any names but ,There are at least 5 lvl 80 human warries out there that are really pissing me off. If they dont have a priest with them or some one to tag team you ,,,they slap the shield on & run like little B!TCHES :angry: .[/b]
    u can say u never run away when u pk or 1vs1? stfu and go lvl 80 !

The king. Senior Member

you should buy a lvl 80 character too!!!!!! 0000000s char isnt that good right?

ooo

nobody care

Ickeras

Keep running boys and girls just so this guy can&#39;t have his little ego satisfied.[/b]
    :lol: I am the last person to have an ego :lol:
    i just find it to be chicken sh!t to run in a 1v1....

u can say u never run away when u pk or 1vs1? stfu and go lvl 80 ![/b]
    No i run in pk...
    But at the same time. Yes I can say ,I dont run in a 1v1. Feel free to ask anyone who really knows me & if by chance i get tped away it pisses me off and i go back.
    As for what lvl I am WTF do you care <_<

you should buy a lvl 80 character too!!!!!! 0000000s char isnt that good right? [/b]
    You wouldnt know ,,,If it was or not. You have never 1v1 me.

lllSpartacuslll

lol, to heck, i never run from 1v1 even if im maliced xD and /or duffed, i would fight n see how good i do; and him running from you means you&#39;re the winner. End of Story

Ickeras

Most people are cowards in CZ so they will always run away when they are losing. It&#39;s been like this for a long time and ranting on a forum about it makes you look like a little child who lost his dummy. Seriosuly if you think these kind of out burst will make you popular or your e status will grow with them, well they wont.

so again seriously just Grow up or post this drivell on the offical forums.[/b]
    :lol: All i was doing was venting a little,,,shame doesnt seem anyone can do that any more with out some one talking out his ass.
    As for the so called try to make my self popular or up me e status :lol: I could give two sh!ts less. That just shows you dont know me very well.

m4pp3r

bring them to arenas, on cz you are free to make the possible to not lose nps or maybe if you carried money , but sometimes you found people with out honor, vs on cz and when he is almost done his friend start minor him or his priest maliced you, that suck <_<[/b]
    LOL i was is a party once in cz and we killed a Vindictive member i wont mention he knows who he is and we got like 18gb it was great PEOPLE PLEASE BRING MORE MONEY TO CZ I have noticed that you noobs aint dropping much coin lately probly cause your all broke cause k2 has majorly messed the market up BUT PLZ GET OUT THERE KILL SOMETHING GET THE COIN FLOWING. And on another note if ickeras gets tped in a 1v1 in war or cz pm xxfroggerxx hes the noob behind it and complain to him he loves it. watch out also if your in a 1v1 with ickeras and frogger runs by he may fire staff you or incinertate you cause he loves nps so be warned nps are nps everyone kill steals everyone in war and cz nps are nps and everyones after them so if you got em and dont want to lose them and you see ickeras run like a mofo thats what i would do lol but dont let the mage ice you cause you wont run far lol its a game have fun ICKERAS KEEP BRINGING IN THE NPS

Please grow up[/b]
    or get +5 jewelry and 2 hit.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

u r funny XD

creiken

its a game, losts of games are for teenagers

dont listen to felix, enjoy your life, enjoy being a teenager[/b]
    I don&#39;t think he is in his teen years....

cama

last time i checked the game was a party game, not 1v1

ApocolypsePiezo

LOL i was is a party once in cz and we killed a Vindictive member i wont mention he knows who he is and we got like 18gb[/b]
    hmmm. A person can only carry 21GBs, and you only get 1/2 per kill. So even if you were not in a party and killed him the most you&#39;d get is 1bil.

As far as the 1-vs-1 in CZ...just because your in a -vs- doesnt mean your opponent is. It doesnt matter if someone runs, or if you get raided, or if he duffs you or TP&#39;s his whole party..Cz is open PvP. Everyone PK&#39;s the way they would like to. Really you cant tell someone else how they should play their character.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast