Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

2 kekurkeuikeei bosses or whatever at emc gate!

This is a discussion on 2 kekurkeuikeei bosses or whatever at emc gate! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That's in OLD KO :P they changed the name in ROFD I WIN!...
Page: 2

That's in OLD KO :P

they changed the name in ROFD

I WIN!

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

That's in OLD KO :P

they changed the name in ROFD

I WIN![/b]
    Prove it xD

Ripper_of_romania

me and a clannie were at the emc gate getting ready to go get a TW to introduce to a koxper who was blatantly shooting those gavolt looking things THRU THE WALL i might add. For what its worth i shouted about the kosper not expecting a damn thing and sure enuf nothing happened. Then right as we were getting ready to go he dissappeared in mid attack. all the sudden two of those Kekekeiekei bosses appeared right outside the gate and we killed them both !!

has this happened to anyone..?? 2 of the same bosses at the same time at EMC ffs? was it divine intervention from a gm?? btw drop 1 kek ring from each

btw also..this is no bs and no we dont have ss because we were so surprised and we were busy killing them.. also, we dont think anyone else saw them..no one made an attempt to ks..very very weird stuff..[/b]
    dude for how long are u awake? :blink:

boomersooner

dude for how long are u awake? :blink:[/b]
    what?..I dont understand your question

Spells

I already had the same thing i was killing worms cuz i was bored on my warrior and then suddendly some turkish clan leader came besides me and 3 kekurikukaka spawned from no where :S i was like wtf heres a ss

Probably a GM. I ksed some level 10 turk on kekekarki last night zuahahah

fucker coined

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12