Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

3rd Schedule for Jurad Mountain and Border Wars

This is a discussion on 3rd Schedule for Jurad Mountain and Border Wars within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; or there will be more gems but they will decrease the unique item rate from them and increase armor and ...
Page: 2

or there will be more gems but they will decrease the unique item rate from them and increase armor and weapon enchants[/b]
    its alrdy decresed i think i traded like 40+ gems and all crappy items mostly enchants <_< best thing was Iron impact

mammlea2

send tickets guns!

SoulDace

Why you even bother? they fuking lame company which dont give a shit to thier members , they&#39;ll do the best things for them to get money , for example they will take money every month if you bought prem from today and so on , this is stupid way to keep ppl play thier game.

mammlea2

send!

Gigant_IW

Maybe loads of you will object, but i would make BDW same time as its FT 60-80. All ppl will have choice of going BDW (if wanna exp) or FT(wanna blue chest), i think now many ppl go both events, so now they will be splited up, less lvl 70- at FT(as many 70+ lvls want) and less 60-69 at BDW(somebody wanna rather FT then BDW)...what do you think ?

killer2675

i sent also..

HotAsIce

Maybe loads of you will object, but i would make BDW same time as its FT 60-80. All ppl will have choice of going BDW (if wanna exp) or FT(wanna blue chest), i think now many ppl go both events, so now they will be splited up, less lvl 70- at FT(as many 70+ lvls want) and less 60-69 at BDW(somebody wanna rather FT then BDW)...what do you think ?[/b]
    Allt he level 60-69 players will hate this, and I&#39;m one of them. Border War was the only good thing they had besides FT, and is one of two things we can do besides sit on our ass all day xping. To make the only 2 things to do in a day at the same time would be ridiculous.

G0D

Adding a third one will just give turks a reason to log on at different times, since apparently none of them work, and none of them have jobs. They need to move the one at 1 p.m. PDT to 8 p.m. PDT imo.[/b]
    They do work and they do have jobs. They work hard to find dupe methods and to exploit them and they also have jobs, they sell Knight Online Ytems.

Remove all schedules and allow the wars to be done every 30 minutes so you can get rid off this pointless grinding.

Add an exp event for lvl 70 + also, tsk.

For the lazy people i wrote this, so you only have to copy paste it[/b]

Nice

They do work and they do have jobs. They work hard to find dupe methods and to exploit them and they also have jobs, they sell Knight Online Ytems.[/b]
    xD

Yea it&#39;s real unfortunate that there&#39;s no US time for the event, but with 90% of the players on around GMT -1 (or -2 forget) that&#39;s why events are scheduled around their prime time they could care less for us North American players.

Ki1laH

They do work and they do have jobs. They work hard to find dupe methods and to exploit them and they also have jobs, they sell Knight Online Ytems.[/b]
    Yes, making getting to lvl 80 extremely easy please...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12