Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

4 pussies who quit cause of "fix koexp then i come back

This is a discussion on 4 pussies who quit cause of "fix koexp then i come back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The game is also bland and boring, asides from KOXP and K2 and whatever other complaint you have....
Page: 4

The game is also bland and boring, asides from KOXP and K2 and whatever other complaint you have.

Socrates

people should stop thinking their opinion matters. except for me ofcourse.

playing this game for friends and clan... it's what everone is saying but in the end (almost) nobody really means it

i can say i play this game for the joy of it... and not because of the so called friends i have in it. i have some friends in this game and i enjoy playing with them, but in the end i dont want to play a game cos they are playing it. If you really are friends, then it doesnt matter what game they play or you play.

cRuX

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

take a break is fine no need to post quiting until its fixed....just seems childish

unlike you, some of us play for the pvp, if the pvp is fucked, the game is fucked. not all of us feel the need of having to get the highest lvl right away.

i play both i am choosing to stay out of cz until the koexp is fixed not quit cause of it
    well then again, the people who are quitting till koxp is fixed have a point too.[/b]
    yes that they quit one part of game rather then make up for it with another....kinda like this

"well if i cant have the redball i am not playing catch......wa wa wa wa wa"

u see my point now....they are throwing temper tantrams instead of making the best out of all the other shit....BS[/b][/quote]
    but when you pay 20$ for the redball...and you don't get it because 900 turks are cheating...then wouldn't you quit..FFs tez fuckin think..

Munch

you tell us to "go exp or something" It is getting VERY hard to get good parties because everyone is "going to exp or something". We aren't all 78 with tons of contacts and easily made parties like you

DarkFlare

Originally posted by Greatness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Greatness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rafo
    dude i think they are not quitting only for macro problem. The most important problem is K2.

We are paying (premium, knight cash) for a poor service. Other games offer a best service, but k2 service is a complete shit, thats why...
    +1 yea friends r often on wen servers r full so premium is a must 2 log in so might aswell put money 2 sumthing u can hv fun with get sum condoms :lol: and live alittle[/b]
    stfu pussy u leave every other week u dont give 2 fuks about friends -_-

but we styll love ur gay aussie ass

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I quit KO for my sanity. Didn't enjoy WOW too much as soon as someting comes along I am sure I'll be back playing with Paddy and CO, untill then flight sim x all the way.

oh not forgetting beer and barmaids

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Default Re: 4 pussies who quit cause of "fix koexp then i come

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    ffs get some balls and have fun with ur clan and exp with them in stead of crying like a girl cause u cant go to cz.....cz is not the only place u can go

ur leaving ur clan and ur friends in that clan and game behind....the game is about them more then pking and everything else

online games are about the diff relationships u make with people from all over the world 1st then all the rest is 2nd

if this was not true just play ur playstation or xbox and be alone

just exp with ur clan and have fun with them in vent or ts

no need to bitch out and quit until they fix koexp.....there is more to do then just that

grow a sack and learn who and what is a priority....YOUR CLAN AND FRIENDS
    nvm i log in today change my mind -1

<!--QuoteBegin-susGe
    wierd i barely play KO yet most of my clan mates i still talk to daily on vent. *We still play other games together. *What the fuck is the point of playing a game where you can t do the funnest thing there is to do? *KO has always been played because the pking is amazingly fun. *Take out that and you have a grind fest. *Now when you go to grind you have to deal with 8 billion turks macroing. *You go to moradon you get killed by random koxper and loose xp. *Your right. *I mean anyone who quits a game that has basically turned into a turk chat room is a pussy for sure.
    +1 to my niggah susG [/b]
    changed oke? <_<

Million

ffs get some balls and have fun with ur clan and exp with them in stead of crying like a girl cause u cant go to cz.....cz is not the only place u can go

ur leaving ur clan and ur friends in that clan and game behind....the game is about them more then pking and everything else

online games are about the diff relationships u make with people from all over the world 1st then all the rest is 2nd

no need to bitch out and quit until they fix koexp.....there is more to do then just that

LOL

how can you say virutal friends and a clan are a priority? its a game bro dont 4get.

For some of us we wanna play to enjoy it , we wont dedict our lives to it and we dont want to put up with KOXP and hacks, that why we compalin dont tell us to take it like a man, this is not real life where we are supposed to suffer and life is harsh. IN LIFE not everythnig goes the way its planned, its not suposed to be pefect. BUT ON THE OThER HAND THE game is supposed to be perfect and flawless, we are not supposed to stress over it and especially put up with the hacks. iN the END its nothnig more than a bunch of 10101010.

how can you say go XP.

when ELSANT, EL MORAD, CZ, MORADON are not safe, where the fuck do u want me to go? and NO one is supposed to put with that shit.

cRuX

Originally posted by Million+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Million)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

LOL

how can you say virutal friends and a clan are a priority? its a game bro dont 4get.

For some of us we wanna play to enjoy it , we wont dedict our lives to it and we dont want to put up with KOXP and hacks, that why we compalin dont tell us to take it like a man, this is not real life where we are supposed to suffer and life is harsh. IN LIFE not everythnig goes the way its planned, its not suposed to be pefect. BUT ON THE OThER HAND THE game is supposed to be perfect and flawless, we are not supposed to stress over it and especially put up with the hacks. iN the END its nothnig more than a bunch of 10101010.

how can you say go XP.

when ELSANT, EL MORAD, CZ, MORADON are not safe, where the fuck do u want me to go? and NO one is supposed to put with that shit.[/b]
    stay in the war map and kill gaurds for exp

prob a bad time to tell u tez im quittin after i lvl till koxp is fixed

PinoyBoi

ffs get some balls and have fun with ur clan and exp with them in stead of crying like a girl cause u cant go to cz
    Grow a LIFE. Seriously Quiting is the best choice. K2Network just wants the moola not gamers first shit.

PFK

i am addicted to my loving clannies :wub:
    wateva its just me aint it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234