Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

5 levels for free?

This is a discussion on 5 levels for free? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by zerocast Ofcurse there isn't going to be 5 lvls for free. And the part about quests being ...
Page: 3

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by zerocast
    Ofcurse there isn't going to be 5 lvls for free.

And the part about quests being able to let you go to lvl 65 easily....
    I believe that it is easy in the beta cuz exp rate is increased. By a lot.

PS. Game lifetime doesn't depend on the amount of levels you need. WOW is lvl 60 MAX (last time i checked) and there are still more people in there than in KO (about 6 Million). It all depends on the amount of things you can do.(ei. quest, raids, etc)
    The potential life of the game is determined by the amount of time you can spend on the game where you gain something. If they give you 5 lvls, they just reduced the time it takes for people to obtain that level. Xping is probably the most important aspect of KO. It is what drags this game on and on. Pk is fun, but people have to keep xping in order to be at the top of pk.

Just because WOW has a lvl 60 cap, and has more players than KO, doesnt deny the fact that xp prolongs the game in KO. Blizzard is a bigger and a well known company. K2? Who the hell has heard of taht? Everyone knows World of Warcraft. Hell, everyone knows warcraft. Knights Online is hardly known (at least not in America)

zerocast

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-zerocast
    Ofcurse there isn't going to be 5 lvls for free.

And the part about quests being able to let you go to lvl 65 easily....
    I believe that it is easy in the beta cuz exp rate is increased. By a lot.

PS. Game lifetime doesn't depend on the amount of levels you need. WOW is lvl 60 MAX (last time i checked) and there are still more people in there than in KO (about 6 Million). It all depends on the amount of things you can do.(ei. quest, raids, etc)
    The potential life of the game is determined by the amount of time you can spend on the game where you gain something. If they give you 5 lvls, they just reduced the time it takes for people to obtain that level. Xping is probably the most important aspect of KO. It is what drags this game on and on. Pk is fun, but people have to keep xping in order to be at the top of pk.

Just because WOW has a lvl 60 cap, and has more players than KO, doesnt deny the fact that xp prolongs the game in KO. Blizzard is a bigger and a well known company. K2? Who the hell has heard of taht? Everyone knows World of Warcraft. Hell, everyone knows warcraft. Knights Online is hardly known (at least not in America)[/b]
    Yes, i know that for KO having to spend a lot of time lvling is essential (for K2 that is). But what i tried to say was that for a game to be succesfull, or last long, you don't need to have an exrteme MAX LVL (thats why i putted WOW as an example).

Ever wonder what will happen if the MAX LVL was 200 (to make it high)?? People will give up.

It makes sense for K2 to increase MAX LVL when the majority of the players are 60+. But when a new server comes out, and see that the MAX LVL is 80 (for now) then it will seem like a long shot.
    IMO, what K2 should focus on now is on making up quests. Specially clan & party quests. And not much for EXP, but for items.

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I doubt it, but if your under 65, the quests will get you 65 or near it, I can garuntee you that, I can go from 0% lvl 70 to almost 100%
    What quest are u talking about if i may ask? :unsure:

Originally posted by WindWaker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WindWaker)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    I doubt it, but if your under 65, the quests will get you 65 or near it, I can garuntee you that, I can go from 0% lvl 70 to almost 100%
    What quest are u talking about if i may ask? :unsure:[/b]
    there are tons of quests that gives u millions of exp each...
    like kill 250 doom solides give 14 or 11m exp i dont remember exactly, and u also gain exp from killing them.

Lawless

Ya know oddly nuff after playing the beta on a lev 70 twink geared warrior i can see their reasoning.....In the new expnasion low 60's (90% of the server) will be useless on most of the new mobs and utterly incapable of keeping up with the servers current lev 70's which can handle the new mobs/quests and will just beacome far too overpowered for thier own good too fast. The half Xp is the main problem, the xp requirement curve is enough as designed. the half XP was merely a method of giving players something to grind on till K2 could get to this point.

woooooooooooooo level 57 here i come

Tha_Diablo

why are people soo lame?

Im lvl 65 (almost ) on cypher i play 1 year now and im not a die-hard i have a rl beside KE so i cant lvl that much...but this game is too have fun and ofcourse too be one of the best! But do we need too be no.1 in the first few months? Damm just take your time and play when you want and when you dont wanna play you go so something else and someday you will be no.1 who gives a damm that it will take years....if you like the game and you like too play when you have nothing else too do you will grown and someday when the time is there you will be a high level....

I think they should NOT give 5 levels! NOT remove the level cap! And all lvl 70- people over here should STOP complaining!

If you wanna be lvl 70 fast then go play everday 24/7 and you will be lvl 70 sooner then the most people! If you cant or wont play 24/7 then just take your time and someday you will be there! If this game is not important enough too lvl 24/7 then stop making this issue a very important issue...and if this game is soo much important for you then /quite RL and start lvling 24/7 !!

zzzzz h43r:

is it true that uruk hai are so dam hard in beta like on devile move?

Banned

ah...

I hate eslant will be a lvl 60 zone <.<

Anyway... Where do u get all those quest?

I cant activate em =(

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by ziggy
    is it true that uruk hai are so dam hard in beta like on devile move?
    cozz the name is [Quist] Uruk hai all beast with [Quist] are 2000+dmg,

sucks a bit what for is it to make quest harder in killing mobs? retarded

that sounds gay .. they could add like 200m exp or somethin but not 5 levels.. because the lvl 70 ppl with get to much advantage

OnlyWatchDontTouch

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ballzy
    Just think of all the people that made lvl 50 characters for DLW. *They would get screwed if k2 did something like that.
    no coz then all sins will be 55 and have spike for dark colony zone [/b]
    Hhaha

zzz u are all acting like it would actually be 5 lvls free i was told there are quest similiar to keys and lich that if ur lvl 60 u could get to 65 off of them i could be wrong but that would mean like phantom said 70 - 71 or 65-67 maybe iunno the lvl difference shit on here

but quest like that would jus change the way this game is i mean think about how many ppl complain about lvl 70's well now ur lazys asses gotta deal with lvl 80's soon so 5 lvls free should be least of ur worrys and if ur fucking lvl 80 and someone gets 5 lvls free from 60-65 oh buu fucking you

Freh

Sort of funny that people would be excited about 5 free levels. If everyone got 5 free levels then it would basically be a wash. I mean, if ur lvl 60 now and then all of a sudden ur 65, ur still in the same place as far as the pecking order goes.

Anyways, it's more quests so I think that would be cool. Probably stuff where teamwork is needed, etc. Hopefully, not like the key quest, zzzzzzz, but rather quests to complete where you can do it together with your clan and stuff like that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast