Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

7 guys alredy lvl 70-71 Ionia

This is a discussion on 7 guys alredy lvl 70-71 Ionia within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He will get banned dont worry. I'm just dissapointed in the fact that the gms haven't banned all the 67+ ...
Page: 4

Banned

He will get banned dont worry. I'm just dissapointed in the fact that the gms haven't banned all the 67+ players yet. They banned about 6 of the lvl 69 players today, so he is not to far away.[/b]
    they should ban anyone above 65 and investigate anyone above 64

I am Timmeh Senior Member

The character I'm playing will be 70 in 3 days 100% legit, Warrior powah![/b]
    when we went with Fierce to carnac. we got 70 so fast. seems like this server is going so slow =x

still took like 10-14 days to get 70 if i remember corectly and i was first 70 with pancho

yea like a few hundred of so year's.

You have joined ko4life in 2006, yet you don't know that k2 is shit? K2 will never get rid of the hackers, for that they need active gms and active customer support which they never have, nor will they ever have.[/b]
    Earlier then that... I actually have some faith in this security patch. From what I have seen so far this may actually work. Also, the GMs have been fairly active, and I am sure with a PM of their coordinates he will gladly ban them. K2 may be having a revival.

Earlier then that... I actually have some faith in this security patch. From what I have seen so far this may actually work. Also, the GMs have been fairly active, and I am sure with a PM of their coordinates he will gladly ban them. K2 may be having a revival.[/b]
    server just started.. wont be like that for long

Banned

Welcome to K0XP4Life ...

You all sounded like you were so anxious waiting for the new server, now you made it into a joke by competing who can macro to 70 faster. If someone knows a legit KO community forum, link me plyx.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Banned

i think they will start banning soon , i think there just letting these guys use a few of there premium days to get them interested in re buying when there banned if i had a guess next maintenance alot of people wont be logging on cause there accounts will be under matinance

I got owned in cz by a koxp archer the other day.. non stop damage. I couldn't pot it.

He was having fun -.- running circles around me.

I got owned in cz by a koxp archer the other day.. non stop damage. I couldn't pot it.

He was having fun -.- running circles around me.[/b]
    u said that u will pwn those noob koxpers by 1-2 hit before server start,

mueheheh

i think they will start banning soon , i think there just letting these guys use a few of there premium days to get them interested in re buying when there banned if i had a guess next maintenance alot of people wont be logging on cause there accounts will be under matinance[/b]

sorry, i dont think so

why the fuck would they start banning the macro'rs in the first week wake the fuck up the servers need to be full so ur convinced u need premium / the server is active

why the fuck would they start banning the macro'rs in the first week wake the fuck up the servers need to be full so ur convinced u need premium / the server is active[/b]
    Everybody is just so jealous since they suck at doing exp and now they whine...These chinese are hard working expers who get no sleep and have to live with their small...exp rates....and you got big....exp rates...and still your machine for....exping...is so slow.

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

LeaveOut

u said that u will pwn those noob koxpers by 1-2 hit before server start,

mueheheh
    sorry, i dont think so[/b]

Will you guys arn't that positive about k2, and I'm for first time lal, yesterday logged on. Second later
    blablabla got banned for third party tool

And like 50 of them in 10seconds.

Few minuts later, another 20 got banned.

And why you guys so care about the koxpers? koxp > you for now but you > koxp later. They got war armor and hornxbow. Who cares?

Will you guys arn't that positive about k2, and I'm for first time lal, yesterday logged on. Second later

And like 50 of them in 10seconds.

Few minuts later, another 20 got banned.

And why you guys so care about the koxpers? koxp > you for now but you > koxp later. They got war armor and hornxbow. Who cares?[/b]
    ´

maybe because they are gonna find a way to hax0r all the gg bosses and farm gg items lter, and when we are about reach their lvl, they will be even stronger..

lots of them might be noobs, but unless ur gg or smth els ur gonna get fucked, just like now..

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast