Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

+9 items

This is a discussion on +9 items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :angry: Seeking party with Sherman Tank pls...
Page: 3

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

:angry: Seeking party with Sherman Tank pls

Banned

i think u can legally make one, wextor got traded this stiletto by some guy, and it has passed every dupe wipe thats happened.

Assaf001

Originally posted by Hostage
    but we know he's a duper/cheater
    so he deserves a ban, he just asked if we are holding it, loth duped and made... not fair play, this is banable. in this situation it is +9 items.

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by MaJe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MaJe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu
    There is an SS on a older thread with a guy on diez i think with +10 warrior set *shell.Btw if you know that many bps are using +9 armor , how can you ask if the limit is +8?Anyhow here is an interesting question for you ,althow utopical , if you rebirth a +10 item can you ugrade it , because i know the limit for rebirth is +21 , and a +21 rebirth item has less stats then a +10 normal item.
    What do u have in your head?I know that we can upgrade till +10 i just wanna now if we use +9 or +10 items will we get banned?And it musnt matter if papper armor or shells. Ban all +9 users not only bann +9 shells and let +9 papper amors.

Only Felix can understand me here[/b]
    That's because you have problems exressing yourself.How about a post of the sort "Do we get banned if we use +9 high end items?" ...see how easy it is?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

he just don't understand the word tp :wub:

Originally posted by undefined

i think u can legally make one, wextor got traded this stiletto by some guy, and it has passed every dupe wipe thats *
    happened.
    wtf?
    on FD u can see its a +10 item? Oo

R34P3R_Magikz

Originally posted by DayDreamer
    Poezekewoefke got banned cuz he made Wood staff +9.
    About a year ago
    was a red eye staff -_- becuase a gm seen him merchanting it and decided to ban him becuase it was to 'cheap'

i made HXB +9 and it pwns :P the friend i sold it to hasnt gotten banned ^^

FlyingCat

Originally posted by undefined

i think u can legally make one, wextor got traded this stiletto by some guy, and it has passed every dupe wipe thats happened.
    +7 MD :wub:

MaJe

Originally posted by jimfujitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jimfujitsu)</div>
    Originally posted by MaJe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu

There is an SS on a older thread with a guy on diez i think with +10 warrior set *shell.Btw if you know that many bps are using +9 armor , how can you ask if the limit is +8?Anyhow here is an interesting question for you ,althow utopical , if you rebirth a +10 item can you ugrade it , because i know the limit for rebirth is +21 , and a +21 rebirth item has less stats then a +10 normal item.

What do u have in your head?I know that we can upgrade till +10 i just wanna now if we use +9 or +10 items will we get banned?And it musnt matter if papper armor or shells. Ban all +9 users not only bann +9 shells and let +9 papper amors.

Only Felix can understand me here
    That's because you have problems exressing yourself.How about a post of the sort "Do we get banned if we use +9 high end items?" ...see how easy it is?[/b]
    U are the only one here who didnt understand it.

T-Mac

Originally posted by Phantom478
    i made HXB +9 and it pwns :P the friend i sold it to hasnt gotten banned ^^

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz make me +7 complete GLOVES!!!

Banned

no limit now

ss2g

i saw a +9 / mp 19 warior shell
    i love noob's :wub:

lawas

have wood +9 (made myself) , hasnt banned yet h43r: is this ban reason for have +9 in ur inventory? such a fuk !!!!

hacks and dupes?

saw this bugger a bit earlier tonight :|

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast