Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54

+9 items

This is a discussion on +9 items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :angry: Seeking party with Sherman Tank pls...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    :angry: Seeking party with Sherman Tank pls

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Diez
    Posts
    1,655

    Default



    i think u can legally make one, wextor got traded this stiletto by some guy, and it has passed every dupe wipe thats happened.

  3. #33
    Assaf001
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Hostage
    but we know he's a duper/cheater
    so he deserves a ban, he just asked if we are holding it, loth duped and made... not fair play, this is banable. in this situation it is +9 items.

  4. #34
    jimfujitsu
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by MaJe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MaJe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu
    There is an SS on a older thread with a guy on diez i think with +10 warrior set *shell.Btw if you know that many bps are using +9 armor , how can you ask if the limit is +8?Anyhow here is an interesting question for you ,althow utopical , if you rebirth a +10 item can you ugrade it , because i know the limit for rebirth is +21 , and a +21 rebirth item has less stats then a +10 normal item.
    What do u have in your head?I know that we can upgrade till +10 i just wanna now if we use +9 or +10 items will we get banned?And it musnt matter if papper armor or shells. Ban all +9 users not only bann +9 shells and let +9 papper amors.


    Only Felix can understand me here[/b]
    That's because you have problems exressing yourself.How about a post of the sort "Do we get banned if we use +9 high end items?" ...see how easy it is?

  5. #35
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    he just don't understand the word tp :wub:

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    875

    Default

    Originally posted by undefined
    *

    i think u can legally make one, wextor got traded this stiletto by some guy, and it has passed every dupe wipe thats *
    happened.
    wtf?
    on FD u can see its a +10 item? Oo

  7. #37
    R34P3R_Magikz
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by DayDreamer
    Poezekewoefke got banned cuz he made Wood staff +9.
    About a year ago
    was a red eye staff -_- becuase a gm seen him merchanting it and decided to ban him becuase it was to 'cheap'

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    822

    Default

    i made HXB +9 and it pwns :P the friend i sold it to hasnt gotten banned ^^

  9. #39
    FlyingCat
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by undefined
    *

    i think u can legally make one, wextor got traded this stiletto by some guy, and it has passed every dupe wipe thats happened.
    +7 MD :wub:

  10. #40
    MaJe
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by jimfujitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jimfujitsu)</div>
    Originally posted by MaJe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu

    There is an SS on a older thread with a guy on diez i think with +10 warrior set *shell.Btw if you know that many bps are using +9 armor , how can you ask if the limit is +8?Anyhow here is an interesting question for you ,althow utopical , if you rebirth a +10 item can you ugrade it , because i know the limit for rebirth is +21 , and a +21 rebirth item has less stats then a +10 normal item.


    What do u have in your head?I know that we can upgrade till +10 i just wanna now if we use +9 or +10 items will we get banned?And it musnt matter if papper armor or shells. Ban all +9 users not only bann +9 shells and let +9 papper amors.


    Only Felix can understand me here
    That's because you have problems exressing yourself.How about a post of the sort "Do we get banned if we use +9 high end items?" ...see how easy it is?[/b]
    U are the only one here who didnt understand it.

  11. #41
    T-Mac
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Phantom478
    i made HXB +9 and it pwns :P the friend i sold it to hasnt gotten banned ^^

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz make me +7 complete GLOVES!!!

  12. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NJ, USA & India
    Posts
    4,357

    Default

    no limit now

  13. #43
    ss2g
    Guest

    Default

    i saw a +9 / mp 19 warior shell
    i love noob's :wub:

  14. #44
    lawas
    Guest

    Default

    have wood +9 (made myself) , hasnt banned yet h43r: is this ban reason for have +9 in ur inventory? such a fuk !!!!

  15. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    822

    Default



    hacks and dupes?

    saw this bugger a bit earlier tonight :|

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •