Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

About the clan "Bloody"

This is a discussion on About the clan "Bloody" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Today, I was soloing uruk trons at D2 Eslant. I was about to reach level 61 %96. Suddenly three members ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Aekka
    Guest

    Default About the clan "Bloody"

    Today, I was soloing uruk trons at D2 Eslant. I was about to reach level 61 %96. Suddenly three members (DynamiCc [Leader of the clan <_<], ahLaxIzZ, SytanS) of "Bloody" clan appeared and started to ks my spot. I warned them not to ks, but they wanted me to go to another spot and continued to ks. I tried to go on with aoe'ing uruks, but then they started to trade spam me. Luckily, my trade was blocked. Then they arena spammed me, I couldn't pot it, died and got 4 stone ressed.

    Please (x1000) do something about this, I am sick of these kind of people who think that they own everything. :angry:

    These are the screenshots I could get:
    http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/7767/20...512232292us.jpg
    http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/4782/20...512232533hn.jpg

    I started to believe that God doesn't want me to reach level 62, or there is no good people living on the Earth at all.

  2. #2
    Senior Member giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Win
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    rofl good luck getting them in trouble

    welcome to KO, hosted in the United States but played in Turkey

  3. #3
    AquariuZ
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by giga
    rofl good luck getting them in trouble

    welcome to KO, hosted in the United States but played in Turkey
    :lol:

    Paypal should allow in Turkey, K2 will bring alot $ for them tho :wub:

  4. #4
    Aekka
    Guest

    Default

    This injustice really pisses me off. I am the one who plays the game as it should be played, still I am the loser. h43r:

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    300

    Default

    dude please, you died cuz you sucked! You blocked trade, you can see this in your first Screen!

    'Has blocked trade .. '


    you just got owned ,started crying and gave them fault

  6. #6
    Aekka
    Guest

    Default Re: About the clan "Bloody"

    Originally posted by Aekka
    ...Luckily, my trade was blocked. Then they arena spammed me, I couldn't pot it, died and got 4 stone ressed.
    Yeah yeah, just like you say, I suck. I suck because I always do the right thing in this game. I suck because I don't use macro to level up. I suck because I don't dupe my items to earn money. I suck because I am not selfish, I always try to help people as much as I can. You are absolutely right.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    your TV
    Posts
    5,497

    Default Re: About the clan "Bloody"

    Originally posted by Aekka+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aekka)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aekka
    ...Luckily, my trade was blocked. Then they arena spammed me, I couldn't pot it, died and got 4 stone ressed.
    Yeah yeah, just like you say, I suck. I suck because I always do the right thing in this game. I suck because I don't use macro to level up. I suck because I don't dupe my items to earn money. I suck because I am not selfish, I always try to help people as much as I can. You are absolutely right.[/b]
    sarcasm for life^^

    well.. once more u can see the prob's are turks

  8. #8
    Former-Flonne
    Guest

    Default

    Guess you gotta be an asshole to win?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Western Mass.
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    what's arena spamming?

  10. #10
    Medusa
    Guest

    Default

    duel to challenge , u can actually spam it and they cant be blocked :S

  11. #11
    zetazeta
    Guest

    Default Re: About the clan "Bloody"

    Originally posted by Aekka+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aekka)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aekka
    ...Luckily, my trade was blocked. Then they arena spammed me, I couldn't pot it, died and got 4 stone ressed.
    Yeah yeah, just like you say, I suck. I suck because I always do the right thing in this game. I suck because I don't use macro to level up. I suck because I don't dupe my items to earn money. I suck because I am not selfish, I always try to help people as much as I can. You are absolutely right.[/b]
    i dont macro or cheat i dont dupe, i dont ks, but i dont suck.... =.= stop making excuses....

  12. #12
    Road
    Guest

    Default

    You would be pissed to if that happend to you. My advice is always be in a party. Even if it's just some afk guys sitting in town, at least then you CAN'T be arena spammed.

    Just my 2 cents.

  13. #13
    Sanchez
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by AquariuZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AquariuZ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga
    rofl good luck getting them in trouble

    welcome to KO, hosted in the United States but played in Turkey
    :lol:

    Paypal should allow in Turkey, K2 will bring alot $ for them tho :wub:[/b]
    I use paypal and I am from Turkey but I ll move to Canada

  14. #14
    redfieldTnT
    Guest

    Default

    this guy is right u dont have to be a kick ass player to be respected
    also u dont need to be a cheater to be a kick ass player
    u dont have to scam lie steal dupe cheat glutch abuse harass to be know respected or a good player
    anyone who says other wise is a fuck tin htier own and needs to be euthanized

  15. #15
    Ripper_of_romania
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    this guy is right u dont have to be a kick ass player to be respected *
    also u dont need to be a cheater to be a kick ass player *
    u dont have to scam lie steal *dupe cheat glutch *abuse harass to be know respected or a good player *
    anyone who says other wise is a fuck tin htier own and needs to be euthanized
    leet gaer and high lvl doesn't make u a good and respected player...It's all about the player's behaviour.

    Crappy as hell man what happened to u.Next time get in a party so they cannot spam arena u

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •