Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

About diez orc side clans...

This is a discussion on About diez orc side clans... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by G wtf o_O * awww so ill play again zuahah * *:lol: then put premium on the ...
Page: 3

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by G
    wtf o_O *

awww so ill play again zuahah * *:lol:
    then put premium on the account then gay

G

thats not fair

what about a beer ?

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by PADDY
    i always presumed the title 'RespectandHonour' was an ironnic name for a clan run by W0lf

and killed by... lol... good to see they managed to collect all the scum in this game in one place and give it a name. Maybe they should remake and call is AyasofilledByQuest (ayasofia, killedby and conquest) which ironnically represents the number of quest abusers the clans hold... not to mention killing an 8 man KilledBy party requires the ingame talent of a dead carrot
    wow LMAO +3928473298432

I love the last comment about the carrot hahahaha. paddy-wacker 1 noobs 0

Havvk

Wasabi if u are looking for a english clan/ally chat (we have ppl from different countries but is a rule) i can add u to RespectandHonor,
    im assistant and well now the 70% of our ppl is exping but we can do some pk if u want,farm in bifrost,exp,chat,sex u know :P

contact me if u interested

W0lF

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    i always presumed the title 'RespectandHonour' was an ironnic name for a clan run by W0lf

and killed by... lol... good to see they managed to collect all the scum in this game in one place and give it a name. Maybe they should remake and call is AyasofilledByQuest (ayasofia, killedby and conquest) which ironnically represents the number of quest abusers the clans hold... not to mention killing an 8 man KilledBy party requires the ingame talent of a dead carrot
    wow LMAO +3928473298432

I love the last comment about the carrot hahahaha. paddy-wacker 1 noobs 0[/b]
    i dont care what u think about ours . beause many ppls dont know and like post about me or clannies.

:Wasabi:, u are welcome in our clan ^_^ , i play this game for fun not for talk all time about other players and i not will post in forum if not play KO :P

Mario

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    Baba(Wasabi) Just NT and come to our clan (UtopianKnights)Maybe we dont have best rang,but every1 is nice to eachother.http://utopianknights.com/forum/[/b]
    NT dont work >< i just lost 20$...

<!--QuoteBegin-Lammer

You can NT and join Styx, UKs, Torment... there you have nice and good english talking clans...
    as far i noticed, he dont wanna NT, just askin, why there is no good clans on orc side, right ?

Obiwan

Default Re: About diez orc side clans...

Originally posted by :WaSaBi:
    The only *english clan consists of skilled players ,is frenchies for me.
    :wub:

Not really english aswell :P

whassup

you know what they say...... if you cant beat em join em

Originally posted by W0lF+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(W0lF)</div>
    Originally posted by devilscommandments@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

wow LMAO +3928473298432

I love the last comment about the carrot hahahaha. paddy-wacker 1 noobs 0
    i dont care what u think about ours . beause many ppls dont know and like post about me or clannies.

:Wasabi:, u are welcome in our clan ^_^ , i play this game for fun not for talk all time about other players and i not will post in forum if not play KO :P[/b]
    W0lf you are, and will always be, the only priest i will ever wear a dagger talia against in a 1 v 1 incase i get stabbed in the back again

fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me

Originally posted by whassup
    you know what they say...... if you cant beat em join em
    Actually we use to beat them now the feckers came over :angry:

I been pking alot in DCZ as Doc's too frigging lazy to log on and give me some shells <_< for Felix.

W0lF

Originally posted by PADDY
    W0lf you are, and will always be, the only priest i will ever wear a dagger talia against in a 1 v 1 incase i get stabbed in the back again

I dont need talia for 1v1 , helmet dd:25 is enough :lol:

<!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

I dont need talia for 1v1 , helmet dd:25 is enough :lol:[/b]
    I think you missed the joke W0lF

DragonFire

<!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    W0lf you are, and will always be, the only dagger talia against in a 1 v 1 incase i get stabbed in the back again

I dont need talia for 1v1 , helmet dd:25 is enough :lol:[/b]
    Get it?

Obiwan

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    Originally posted by W0lF@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

W0lf you are, and will always be, the only dagger talia against in a 1 v 1 incase i get stabbed in the back again

I dont need talia for 1v1 , helmet dd:25 is enough :lol:
    Get it?[/b]
    Yep !

**slaps head**

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast