Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

About ed

This is a discussion on About ed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Congratulations, you just proved my point, virgin boy....
Page: 2


  1. #16
    obscurity0
    Guest

    Default

    Congratulations, you just proved my point, virgin boy.

  2. #17
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obscurity0 View Post
    Sorry kid that I don't spend every last waking moment of my life playing KO.
    Gettin' pussy is so much better than being a nerdy little douche.
    common internet tough guy. how i love those!

    its okay bro, we all are special in different ways.

  3. #18
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obscurity0 View Post
    Congratulations, you just proved my point, virgin boy.

    actually on the contrary, you just proved my point common internet though guy.

    rofl.

    if the mod see this i guess they can just delete our spam posts ^^.

  4. #19
    obscurity0
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    common internet tough guy. how i love those!

    its okay bro, we all are special in different ways.
    I'm not an internet tough guy. In real life, I'm a skater, so naturally I don't take well to people acting like little bitches.
    But you know what I find funny, is this guy's location is: Doing your mom?
    Wow, now that's a hardass. An attempt at angering anyone who reads his location? Or just a sad, lonely, internet child who is just so damn immature that he can't take it when someone gets him on some real shit?
    You be the judge.

  5. #20
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obscurity0 View Post
    I'm not an internet tough guy. In real life, I'm a skater, so naturally I don't take well to people acting like little bitches.
    But you know what I find funny, is this guy's location is: Doing your mom?
    Wow, now that's a hardass. An attempt at angering anyone who reads his location? Or just a sad, lonely, internet child who is just so damn immature that he can't take it when someone gets him on some real shit?
    You be the judge.
    rofl... seems to me like you got some sand in your pussy.

    I see you have accepted that your post was idiotic and now moved on to trying to say my location is an attempt of me trying to act "hardass" or whatever else you wrote.

    lol... my location is meaningless, i just put something random there, i could care less.

    please come to Israel so we can settle this.

  6. #21
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obscurity0 View Post
    I'm not an internet tough guy. In real life, I'm a skater, so naturally I don't take well to people acting like little bitches.
    But you know what I find funny, is this guy's location is: Doing your mom?
    Wow, now that's a hardass. An attempt at angering anyone who reads his location? Or just a sad, lonely, internet child who is just so damn immature that he can't take it when someone gets him on some real shit?
    You be the judge.
    Im the judge, and you are just a pathetic internet wannabe (also dumb).

    stop pretending bro, seriously...

  7. #22
    obscurity0
    Guest

    Default

    Wow, you 2 are probably gay together, huh?
    and no. I'm good.
    I would rather get shot in the face with a 12 gauge than go to that dirty land you call Israel. Thanks though.

  8. #23
    obscurity0
    Guest

    Default

    Lmao try and get me banned? For answering a question wrong?
    Hahahahahaha your a moron, please die.

  9. #24
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obscurity0 View Post
    Wow, you 2 are probably gay together, huh?
    and no. I'm good.
    I would rather get shot in the face with a 12 gauge than go to that dirty land you call Israel. Thanks though.
    you prolly would get shot, you cocky little fcker

  10. #25
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obscurity0 View Post
    Lmao try and get me banned? For answering a question wrong?
    Hahahahahaha your a moron, please die.

    what who said anything about banned lol?

    P.S. Yes if would also prefer you getting shot

  11. #26
    obscurity0
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    you prolly would get shot, you cocky little fcker
    Good to know. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    what who said anything about banned lol?
    Your little butt buddy said he's reporting me, not that I care.
    Awh, he went back and changed it. Hahaha wow.
    P.S. I've been shot before, no biggy(=

  12. #27
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obscurity0 View Post
    P.S. I've been shot before, no biggy(=
    omg dam you must be so tough then.

    hmm wait you are also on the internet

    2+2?

    internet tough guy?

    lol ^^

  13. #28
    obscurity0
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    omg dam you must be so tough then.

    hmm wait you are also on the internet

    2+2?

    internet tough guy?

    lol ^^
    I take it back, I'm done arguing with little kids.
    I'd really appreciate it if a mod would delete all the posts made here because it was nothing but a giant waste of life.
    P.S. You should really consider growing the hell up because your the most childish person I've ever spoken to in KO and that says alot considering all the hundreds and thousands of Turks I've played with.

  14. #29
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obscurity0 View Post
    I take it back, I'm done arguing with little kids.
    I'd really appreciate it if a mod would delete all the posts made here because it was nothing but a giant waste of life.
    P.S. You should really consider growing the hell up because your the most childish person I've ever spoken to in KO and that says alot considering all the hundreds and thousands of Turks I've played with.
    cool story bro. and +1 to the deleting the posts, doesn't contribute anything to the thread.

  15. #30
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    guys guys i know! hes just spamming to 50 posts but in a flaming way so it doesnt really look like spamming!

    no wait thats too advanced for a neanderthal like you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •