Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

about Tez and his re-duel

This is a discussion on about Tez and his re-duel within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tez you have a wife... well technically you refered to her as your boss... but i guessed wife anyway :P ...
Page: 3

tez you have a wife... well technically you refered to her as your boss... but i guessed wife anyway :P :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    tez you have a wife... well technically you refered to her as your boss... but i guessed wife anyway :P *
    :lol:

fuck i am ownt

nothing wrong with a gentleman appreciating the finer things in life, and i would suggest wendolyn was one of the finer things in life

god i'm so un-smooth its not even funny :P

Banned

god i'm so un-smooth its not even funny :P
    +1 :P :lol:

hoody

lalalalaalallaallalaallalalaal

guys maybe enough ?

in 3 day maybe 2634823482537628763 topic about tez.
    triii vs tez

zike vs tez pls stop it.or talk in 1 topic for everything u cant open topic here...

Zike

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zike
    well actually he killed me once in a 1vs1
    but that time i wasnt prepare...
    so he think its not so hard to kill me

so lets prove it...i bet 10gb on a 1vs1
    wft still we all talking about this shit.......man are u ever prepared.....i 1v1 u and a rogue u malice me atak me and the rogue minor heals u and i kill the rogue then u too.....yeah you were not prepared ....ffs then u come back again i kill the rogue and u run and town.....so the 2nd time u were not prepared in cz too

if i win this time will u say again you were not prepared :lol: :P ....how many times we need to do this shit until your prepared

and why do u keep wanting to to fucking bet....are u that jewish u need to gamble to have fun....ffs 1v1 for fun man....this game is not a horse race or the wolrd championship of poker

1v1 for fun

my fair rules are these.......use all skills no defense armors...i know you have rocs and i dont so our equips are almost same[/b]
    i dont called that 1vs1
    its 2vs1

Banned

Originally posted by Zike+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zike)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zike

well actually he killed me once in a 1vs1
    but that time i wasnt prepare...
    so he think its not so hard to kill me

so lets prove it...i bet 10gb on a 1vs1

wft still we all talking about this shit.......man are u ever prepared.....i 1v1 u and a rogue u malice me atak me and the rogue minor heals u and i kill the rogue then u too.....yeah you were not prepared ....ffs then u come back again i kill the rogue and u run and town.....so the 2nd time u were not prepared in cz too

if i win this time will u say again you were not prepared :lol: :P ....how many times we need to do this shit until your prepared

and why do u keep wanting to to fucking bet....are u that jewish u need to gamble to have fun....ffs 1v1 for fun man....this game is not a horse race or the wolrd championship of poker

1v1 for fun

my fair rules are these.......use all skills no defense armors...i know you have rocs and i dont so our equips are almost same
    i dont called that 1vs1
    its 2vs1[/b]
    omg was that a joke...u finally having fun....yes u are right i messed up 2v1 my bad.......fucking have fun zike ...1v1 for fun if u didnt already unblock me msn

will you guys stop your argueing please? it's just getting in the way of me complimenting wendolyn :P

Dragonfaire

will you guys stop your argueing please? it's just getting in the way of me complimenting wendolyn :P
    lol Paddy :wub:

for me fair duel is where u can use all your skills and everything elce only not acid pots and talia and shields.And zike good advice invest in scrolls (need swift anyway) and become full duffer .If then tez will winn u are noob :P try pot with abys water on parasite

morax

I came home from work - read this bullshit and now i want to /suicide.

Stop it.

nfw

omg paady is moving in everyone post fast make sure she dosnt read his post xD
    spam spam spam

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123