Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Abyss Etiquette...is there really a need for it?

This is a discussion on Abyss Etiquette...is there really a need for it? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i pk on the first 3 floors cause people attack me first, below black widows,i dont attack anyone unless they ...
Page: 2

Banned

i pk on the first 3 floors cause people attack me first, below black widows,i dont attack anyone unless they attack me

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by ballzy
    If i go to abyss, im there to farm for myself. *I don't waste my time pk'ing. *You don't get anything for it. *no np, no money. *If someoen attacks me, ill kill him, and if an orc comes to me that someone is macroing and asks me to go kill them I will.

Other than that it is totally pointless.

Agreed, I try to only kill macroers and asses that attack me 1st. Its hard enuff to farm FA's as it is, so I won't bother humans on those, or Reapers. Huge waste of resources, potions, etc. But I will scroll up on those things, so those of you who think scrolling up in abyss is noobish, you're dumb.

Banned

Originally posted by ForgottenOne
    any area that has both nations and allows attking is all fair game i see it ass helping fellow orcs out i see some punk 60+ going around killing orcs for fun then shit.... ill have some fun 2 go kill em wit my bp. * * eye 4 a eye + shit its funnnn
    what kind of freak shit u orcs got going on down there in the abyss anyways :blink:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

I smack everything that moves

ub3rslart

xD I made a video of getting ppl xped down there.....great time

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

I only xp turks :P

Road

I kill people all the time there. I remember one time, one mage started to drop a nova on the middle floor with the respawn gate. An all out WAR broke out and 20 orcs vs 20 humans. It was fun as HELL. Too bad that never happened again. I was so funny killing like 5 lvl 60's when I was a nub 55 sin... lol... I like the abyss. I go there often and pk and get some tranny scrolls. I've never tried FA's or those other good gun monsters.

Dorn

yeah everything is fair game...i just go down there to make myself feel better by pwning noobs

:AciDDreamZ:

"I kill Humans - I try to get Humans exped. As far as im concerned its a battle of the strongest - same as CZ farming is"

lol.........i see ur still owning this game up....... :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12