Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Abyss -Hacked - Read this

This is a discussion on Abyss -Hacked - Read this within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fucks it up if someone makes it wrong. Best way would be move the char to a new account id ...
Page: 2

Fucks it up if someone makes it wrong. Best way would be move the char to a new account id and delete the old one. That will "change" the id.

User doesnt care how u do it as far as u do it.

Banned Senior Member

yup... make a new account with diff ID and have the characters "moved" over ( either actual moved or edit the chars so they match the old ones and just delvl the old chars to 1 or somthin ) from what i've seen, doesnt take long to do all that

KamY

PTM ABYSS You can play my litle biach m8 , only need some scrols

pd: HACKER there is NOplaceTOhide we will find you and ROMPE your ass h43r:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

shit not again abyss , i hope you dont quit game, cuz still gotta find you in cz

ps: pm... no te quites mela h43r:

GangS

omfg i hope you get your things back =/

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Devile
    Fucks it up if someone makes it wrong. Best way would be move the char to a new account id and delete the old one. That will "change" the id.

User doesnt care how u do it as far as u do it.
    I wish they would do that for me

Dazad

Abyss

Banned

Default Re: Abyss -Hacked - Read this

Originally posted by Abyss
    Hi everyone !
    Im posting this to let you all know that I was hacked this week ( pass changed and email changed on my account ) i got my account back and everything was there, I got hacked again yesterday, I was offline for just 5 hrs, this time i got pass and email changed too, got ccount back but all the items are gone, im hoping for cs help ( some good friends helping me already, thx to them *^_^ *).
    I just wanted to let you all know, so you dont buy some stuff and get it dupewiped in case i get a rollback, hackers even got te nerve to offer me my own stuff, nicks from these m*****f****rs are :
    - Wictory - human War - Clan FaCIA, hes selling Completes +8 Robe, Pads, Gloves, Elixir +8, Lycaon Staff +7, Mythril Staff +9
    - 182 - Havent seen this guy, but hes offering my Wreath of Erenion around.

I advice u to not buy high end mage items from ppl u dont know, crystal dd 25, glass, agate earrings +1, crystal +9 armor, crimson +8, 2nd lvl dd 25 hat, EP +1, and some other stuff, mostly dont buy mage high end/value items.

Hoping to see ya sometime soon in game.
    Abyss
    you gay the crystal helm dd +6 was mine now gone i see <_< :huh: :wacko: :blink:

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

see what happens when you join eternity?

Abyss

" ... traded my rol +1 for 2 rol's and dex 12 1 hp ring , anyways the guy that i traded with had some items
    and i wonder if he hacked u , hes ragemeup some mage that was in w0lf clan i traded with him because w0lf told me i can trust him anyway the guy had EP +1 glass belt, 2 rol +0 , 2 complete robes +7/12 mp , 2 kekeuri belts and i cant remember anything more but tell me if this is ur items . he traded with me from a char called _HP_ .. ", right now the guy is selling my EP +1 on moraodn dont buy from him.

Dragonfaire
    Not only you, we are talking about prolly thousands of ppl who wants to do that, week a go i asked for it in customer support and they said " dear customer the best to keep safe your acc is changing your pass all the time thx for contact customer support:

i wanted to kill the guy who wrote that :angry:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by chusco
    Dragonfaire
    Not only you, we are talking about prolly thousands of ppl who wants to do that, week a go i asked for it in customer support and they said " dear customer the best to keep safe your acc is changing your pass all the time thx for contact customer support:

i wanted to kill the guy who wrote that :angry:
    I don't blame you When I asked csrep1 about it he said they don't do that. But w/e :wacko:

Abyss

Update :

The guy who is selling/sold all my stuff :
    - ragemeup
    - _HP_

Right now selling on Moradon my EP +1, glass belt, dont let this hacker get a profit fromu guys.

Luckyduck

That _HP_ guy PMed me asking if I wanted to buy a glass belt and an EP +1 zzzzz

I wish I could go through the computer screen and choke the shit out of the fuckers that do this shit ahhhhhh

I'm hating it for you abyss -_- -_-

_Rebelde_

abyss
    i hope so u will be back bro

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast