Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Add a new PK zone?

This is a discussion on Add a new PK zone? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ive just got better idea. Not only should we demand only 1 CZ, but also new lvls, lets say to ...
Page: 3

Zoroaster

ive just got better idea. Not only should we demand only 1 CZ, but also new lvls, lets say to 100 w/ 800bil exxp required for lvl up. just imagine all those exp bug abusers and ppl w/o life, woooot, theyd pwn big time.
    another good idea is to allow lvls 40- to exp only in that cz, thatd get cz a bit more crowded and would get u guys few more nps, huh?
    how about new master quest: spend 100 hours in cz bowl? yay, im so inovative. hell, we can make that lvl 10 quest (speciality)

J

1. Take away 24/7 non premium on server 1.
    2. Put 1 dcz and 1 cz only on server 1.
    3. Keep dcz because some people are too lazy to level and that's they're choice to pk with the levels that they want to.
    4. Dont put 70-80 because in the new servers there would only be like 2 partys on each side pking.
    5. Woots I can count to 5!

Zoroaster

2. Put 1 dcz and 1 cz only on server 1[/b]
    thatd still mean that non prem members cant pk cuz even those prem users who r not in cz that moment will be afk merchanting accompanied by tons of non prem ppl who would never log their char off server 1 (thats what id do but most ppl cant do that). even now, w/ prem only, server1 is always full (red columns) during european day. imagine what'd happen if only cz was there
    4. Dont put 70-80 because in the new servers there would only be like 2 partys on each side pking.[/b]
    so let every1 else suffer and force them to lvl on cuz of those 16 ppl? offcourse, thaats what k2 wants, ppl lvling = ppl buying prem = bling bling
    thats the only reason why we'll never see lvl 30-69 cz
    5. Woots I can count to 5![/b]
    gratz

Sup3rSlick2

4. Dont put 70-80 because in the new servers there would only be like 2 partys on each side pking.[/b]
    There are actually an okay amount of lvl 70+, but not enough of them. That's why I think if this plan were acceptable, we should wait until there are more high lvled players playing in the 70-80 zone. Other than that if nobody likes this idea, then yes, there should only be 1 CZ and 1 DCZ.

stevouk

Im almost sure that K2 announced that once there is enough lvl 70+ plaers they will think about making a new CZ..until then just be prepared to get owned xD

Kralya

if they will make only 1 cz, it will be overcrowded... may be it is few ppl at time u play (u.s. i mea) but i have almost the same time turkey has, so it is always much ppl there at both servers

Banned

You cant Hang with The big dogs Dont go In the Cage.
    Oh oHHHHHHHHH its not fair a lvl 75 killed me im only lvl 62..waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaa stfu an go lvl

Dr.Sig

waste of time k2 will ever do it /End_Subject

Zoroaster

You cant Hang with The big dogs Dont go In the Cage.
    Oh oHHHHHHHHH its not fair a lvl 75 killed me im only lvl 62..waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaa stfu an go lvl[/b]
    wow, we have a man here w/ enormous, gigantic ability of reasoning. you should think about writing a book and starting a whole new branch in logic, cuz no1 ever b4 has used so sophisticated deduction.

waaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa get a life? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaa some of us cant spend 12 hours per day every day in game. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaa go get urself lvl 80 (why only 75??), thatd make u a better pker and would improve ur skills a lot

Flay

well, i think that the dcz should be like... 50-60
    and there should be additions to CZ,
    60-70, 70-80
    so it would be like the old ones, building up onto new ones/lvl expansion.
    i duno but thats just me.

KO4fun

well, i think that the dcz should be like... 50-60
    and there should be additions to CZ,
    60-70, 70-80
    so it would be like the old ones, building up onto new ones/lvl expansion.
    i duno but thats just me.[/b]
    i would rather they just make 1 new world that was US/english speakers only.

Sup3rSlick2

i would rather they just make 1 new world that was US/english speakers only.[/b]
    All our problems would be solved :P

Banned

Im still waiting on the day we log in, and up in the top right corner of the screen there will be a new drop box. "Attention KOL player, because of the bug abuse, CZ and DCZ have been temporarily disabled. Hope this doesnt cause any inconvenience."......

SuperkakosO_0

if the add new zone they will create more bugs...there are lots for now ..we doesnt need more

Sup3rSlick2

Im still waiting on the day we log in, and up in the top right corner of the screen there will be a new drop box. "Attention KOL player, because of the bug abuse, CZ and DCZ have been temporarily disabled. Hope this doesnt cause any inconvenience."......[/b]
    :lol: Just like how we can't switch characters anymore and have to log out and log back in, the feature is "temporarily disabled"...

if the add new zone they will create more bugs...there are lots for now ..we doesnt need more[/b]
    I don't see how this game can get any worse lol, there are still bugs since the release of KE which still have not been fixed yet. Did Andream Land have any bugs when they opened it up?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast