Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

AdonisPower

This is a discussion on AdonisPower within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; STOP TpiNG THE VOKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Brian...
Page: 3

STOP TpiNG THE VOKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Brian

Tristan

DONT BE SO MODEST
    YOU PWN[/b]

This coming from a retard that was talking shit when Insanity was number 1.

DONT BE SO MODEST
    YOU PWN[/b]

you dont

TaDaaa

OMG Turks KS'ed big news.

Should have been there almost a year ago when our orc own nation was screwing up the lure when w0lf was trying to go 80. Bad enough that we hade to have 3 defensive parites to fight off the hhhh, but then stupid orc turks were pulling the EW away from the lure!

OMG Turks KS'ed big news.

Should have been there almost a year ago when our orc own nation was screwing up the lure when w0lf was trying to go 80. Bad enough that we hade to have 3 defensive parites to fight off the hhhh, but then stupid orc turks were pulling the EW away from the lure![/b]
    not the point

This coming from a retard that was talking shit when Insanity was number 1.[/b]

i never talked shit, k thx "retard'

and good one krepin, how long it take to think of that one?

Oh and Curly, I get so many letters and so many people that talk to me over msn saying how we got owned while aoeing.
    I really fail to see how tormenting mages and then fight em with a full healer is so pwnage. [/b]
    I never said it was "pwnage" and I really didn't say anything lol... Was only PKing because login was bugged so no1 was online to xp

Just go falcons if you don't wanna get raided...

Xselnce

TBH I just don't get it. What is so special about going into a AOE party and Tormenting, Parasite etc and killing a bunch of mages whos concentration is on a spawn. What does this prove? It doesn't really show any skill. Yea its fun to do here and there but to constantly harass the party is just a want for easy NP.

You can do better than the bully on the playground picking on the weakest kid.

Really OMG we killed all those mages after we took away their AC buff wooo hoo we killed the weakest class in the game and we had to debuff them to do it. WE R TEH PWNAGE. [/sarcasm]

TBH I just don't get it. What is so special about going into a AOE party and Tormenting, Parasite etc and killing a bunch of mages whos concentration is on a spawn. What does this prove? It doesn't really show any skill. Yea its fun to do here and there but to constantly harass the party is just a want for easy NP.

You can do better than the bully on the playground picking on the weakest kid.

Really OMG we killed all those mages after we took away their AC buff wooo hoo we killed the weakest class in the game and we had to debuff them to do it. WE R TEH PWNAGE. [/sarcasm][/b]
    dude why not?
    why making hard nps when u can make easy ones? (legit nps)
    in the way u think, why would u go in a party to pk, why would u buff urself, etc etc.
    its cz, whatever it is the priest is gonna torment, mages or not, stop complaining seriously.
    but this isnt the point of the topic. so back to the topic, adonishit is gay kk?

Tristan

i never talked shit, k thx "retard'

and good one krepin, how long it take to think of that one?[/b]
    Nice comeback.

Nice comeback. [/b]

it wasnt a comeback, i was quoting you =/

Xselnce

dude why not?
    why making hard nps when u can make easy ones? (legit nps)
    in the way u think, why would u go in a party to pk, why would u buff urself, etc etc.
    its cz, whatever it is the priest is gonna torment, mages or not, stop complaining seriously.
    but this isnt the point of the topic. so back to the topic, adonishit is gay kk?[/b]

What I am saying is this. Don't brag about raiding and killing AOE parties it isn't that great of a feat. Yea easy NP makes you a better player for sure.

And yes Adonis Sux

IveGotaProb

nothink new...

everyday we deal with brainless turkish players.

Ya'll seem to be missing the point, read Fishy's first comment...

im the bestest mage on the server.. i can buff i can wolf swift and cure

immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bringin sexy backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast