Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advices on Server

This is a discussion on Advices on Server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; trading requires lvl 30 now (so does shouting i think) no , u werent that lucky for getting a ms, ...
Page: 2

Zwn

trading requires lvl 30 now (so does shouting i think)
    no , u werent that lucky for getting a ms, u easily get 3 or 4 per new char before hitting 40
    old means u cannot compound them to +1, some of them also seal on ur account if u use them

Hmm ok thanks. Took me like 2 hours of searching to find that I need level 30.. sigh, quests are still as boring as ever.

So what defines the difference between gettin a regular and an old unique? Is it just a matter of luck? I'm in C-West btw, seems like a nice server indeed.

Zwn

u can only get old uniques from ms
    u only get regular uniques from trading gems/frags/chests and killing eslant bosses (and fellie i guess)

it is a matter of luck when u do the chaos stone in pk zones (thats the new boss system, no longer do bosses spawn randomly, u need destroy a stone to get 5 to 7 bosses which are way harder than they used to be)

GameM

i think cw is the best server right now, english server, market is gg

Banned for scamming.

Carnac West foo shoee!
    (just for fun, enter Ares and check out the stuff in merchant, what ppl wear etc.)
    i saw those 25/30 DD paper helmets in merchant still

Haha will do, just trying to get to level 30 fast now so I can start merching, it's kind of a pain though, still koxpers and stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12